• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Lonely

Gen

User is banned.
Posting this thread may be a mistake considering the site but, I need to vent.

For the last couple of months every single day I've been at home by myself, now while this was good for 2-3 weeks or so for a long amount of time it just gets fucking terrible, I'm just bored and lonely all day, every day. The worst thing is that I'm honestly so bad at doing social things, like whenever I met someone new I get really nervous and freak out, not like fully social anxiety but close, you know? It sucks because I literally have no IRL friends, when I actually went to proper school I had like a group of people I'd hang out with at school but as soon as I left I haven't talked to any of them.
It sucks because I want to go out and actually do shit but I have no clue how to make friends at all, if you've ever spoken to me in a Skype call or something you'll know I'm very shy/quiet. iirc the last IRL friend I actually hung out with was back in November last year. :/
It fucking sucks just doing the exact same thing over and over again every single day, wake up, go on the Internet, go to sleep. Fucking depressing not having any human interaction for weeks at a time.

Anxious

Why don't you sign-up for the gym?

It's a good way to spend your time. You could make new friends doing classes as well.