• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Logitech] Tasemu's Professional Logitech SE Kits [Unique]

Tasemu

Tasemu's Professional Logitech SE Kits

ebookcover.jpg

Introduction:

If you have ever wanted some of the amazing products that Logitech offers but cant afford the price tag that comes with it then you have come to the right thread my friends. I am offering a kit like no other, the first of its kind that is unique and works 100%. This kit is of the highest quality and is tailor made differently for each customer!

I am offering a new product which i have created called P.S.E.K's or Professional Social Engineering Kits. These kits come tailored to the product you want to have for free and come with everything you could possibly want to assist you in doing a call-in or email SE attack for a free Logitech product.

Everything in this kit has been created or attained by my personally and none of it is created using a generator, it is all legit and completely un-flagged by Logitech. The average P.S.E.K will consist of:

• A unique PID number for the product that i myself have got and will be given to no-one except you. Completely legit and not flagged in Logitech's system because i will go out and get a new PID for every copy sold.
  • A legit Model Identification of the product
  • A legit Part Identification for the product
  • An original photoshopped image of the software with your PID professionally added to the image by me.
  • A professionally photoshopped receipt which will be tailored by me to have your chosen details on it that can be used to provide proof if required. (there is very little chance they will ask for this because you have a legit and unique PID)
  • An informative and instructive Ebook that is 100% written by me explaining the process of SE'ing your product from logitech using the email method and the phone method with loads tips, FAQ's and steps to get the job done.

Using these kits it should be possible even for someone with absolutely no skill in social engineering to successfully get a free product from Logitech with no major trouble.

Current P.S.E.K's For Sale:

-=Logitech G35 Surround Sound Gaming Headset=-

logitech-g35-headset-review-both-sides.jpg

With gaming-changing 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby® and three swappable headband pads, victory never sounded or felt so good.

Features:

7.1 surround sound
It delivers a detailed soundfield that lets you hear your enemies before they see you. Powered by Dolby® technology. Learn more about surround sound for the G35.

Three swappable headband pads
This headset comes with interchangeable contoured cushions, so you can find a fit that feels just right.

Three customizable G-keys
You’ve got one-touch command over music, voice morphing, and more.

Noise-canceling mic
It reduces annoying background noise for clear, intelligible voice commands.

All Features: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webca...headsets-phones/devices/5095#section=features

Logitech's Price: $129.99

Prices: PLEASE PM ME OR ADD ME ON MSN TO BUY OR ASK QUESTIONS (MSN: [email protected])

Logitech G35 Surround Sound Gaming Headset P.S.E.K - $30

Disclaimer:

This kit is for educational purposes only. Social Engineering a company such as Logitech can be considered fraud and I am not responsible for anything you may or may not choose to do with the information provided in the kit.