• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Locked iphone bypass method

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings
Selling this method hmu if you are interested in getting a locked/stolen iphone unlocked

Cred

how much would you be selling this for?

Vandalize

User is banned.
I swear to you my homie legit came to my house about 30 minutes ago asking how to do this what a convenience

PrintLn

Onyx user!
What are the important details? What versions of iOS? Does it only work on iPhone or iPad/iPod too? Is this that emergency call trick? If so, that's old news. Considering the value of this to the theft community, I imagine this would go for a lot. Do you have any proof of it working? I have absolutely no interest in buying, I'm just wondering because it seems some very relevant information has been omitted.

Forgive me for being baited if this is just a troll. It seems like this would go for a lot and would have more value elsewhere. It takes less time to write this than it does to Google for recent security research in the Apple department. Plus I don't want to pollute my search history with that junk.

Sleep

PrintLn said:
What are the important details? What versions of iOS? Does it only work on iPhone or iPad/iPod too? Is this that emergency call trick? If so, that's old news. Considering the value of this to the theft community, I imagine this would go for a lot. Do you have any proof of it working? I have absolutely no interest in buying, I'm just wondering because it seems some very relevant information has been omitted.

Forgive me for being baited if this is just a troll. It seems like this would go for a lot and would have more value elsewhere. It takes less time to write this than it does to Google for recent security research in the Apple department. Plus I don't want to pollute my search history with that junk.
This is an activate iphone bypass method for stolen phones working as of 12/18/2015 on ios 9.1

Rare

Could I get a vouch copy by any chance?
Also does this remove any data on the phone?
Lastly does it require iTunes?

Sleep

Rare said:
Could I get a vouch copy by any chance?
Also does this remove any data on the phone?
Lastly does it require iTunes?
Not giving out vouch copies sorry don't want the method getting leaked as I have had that happen with the last 3 methods I've gotten a hold of
and yes it requires itunes and it does not remove data on the phone all though you can remove data if need be

Rare

Sleep said:
Not giving out vouch copies sorry don't want the method getting leaked as I have had that happen with the last 3 methods I've gotten a hold of
and yes it requires itunes and it does not remove data on the phone all though you can remove data if need be
Alright I understand about the vouch copy, thanks anyways.

Zinnia

AceBoogie said:
hm you selling this method for is it for phone lock or iCloud?

This thread is like a year old you dumbass how did you even find this