• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

@Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Host

It's stupid to know people can get banned on this site for no absolute reason. Literally with no evidence or proof.

@Liquids was banned from supposively hacking Phillys Skype. Because whoever jacked it claimed it was @Liquids

2 things wrong with that. @Liquids is dumb when it comes to jacking/Jacking if you know him. You know he has no knowledge in this Crap. Also his on holiday. Why would he even do it. Then frame himself.

Philly has no proof, whatsoever. @Liquids tried explaining it to Philly. But Philly don't want to hear it.

If this is how the forum is going to be ran. Then I'm out of here.

@Philly
@Fear
@Cam
@Matigo

Awhile

Power member.
Free my nigga Beam, he aint do nothing worng.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Enjoy the hot ban hammer they bouta lay on you for making this thread. RIP in peace @The Host/

The Host

@therapy as of right now. I couldn't care less if I got banned. If I'm going to get banned. Don't make it a temp banned. Just close my account.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
The Host said:
@therapy as of right now. I couldn't care less if I got banned. If I'm going to get banned. Don't make it a temp banned. Just close my account.

Yeah I understand, sometimes things go wrong and it is very out of line.

Chill

Host, Chill! :D It's simple, in his ban it says he has to talk to Philly. I'm sure we can sort it out with philly and the other Staff.

We'll let it pan out and then get angry afterwards!

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Chill said:
Host, Chill! :D It's simple, in his ban it says he has to talk to Philly. I'm sure we can sort it out with philly and the other Staff.

We'll let it pan out and then get angry afterwards!

I expected that to go much worse lmfaoo.

Chill

Therapy said:
I expected that to go much worse lmfaoo.
I'm all for activity. I would hate to see Host get banned for voicing opinions around the place. As far as that goes I would also like to see Liquids unbanned if he ofc didn't do as those accusations make out.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Chill said:
I'm all for activity. I would hate to see Host get banned for voicing opinions around the place. As far as that goes I would also like to see Liquids unbanned if he ofc didn't do as those accusations make out.

I agree with you 100%, if he was falsely banned, FreeLiquids2k16.

Eddie

User is banned.
Chill said:
Well shit I got permanently banned for voicing my opinion awhile ago. So......

Eddie

User is banned.
Chill said:
I see you're back on the forum.....

I got unbanned because of @Agony  

I don't understand why you guys banned the good people on this site instead of the people who are scamming and making multiple accounts.

S/o to Mikey and Dylan

Cred

Eddie said:

I don't understand why you guys banned the good people on this site instead of the people who are scamming and making multiple accounts.

S/o to Mikey and Dylan
Every scammer and multi gets banned, what are you on about? lol.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Eddie said:

S/o to Mikey and Dylan
mikey was proxying for bryan and scammed me...

Cred said:
Every scammer and multi gets banned, what are you on about? lol.

lmfao
they're everywhere you just don't know

anx

I know liquids he wouldn't do anything like that to philly he's too busy drooling over Kylie Jenner and stuff but I agree with Host on this at least show some proof on the situation not just take some random persons word but I'm not tryna get banned so I'll stop talking so yea

Panda

Power member.
I know @Liquids wouldn't have done anything, he's not an asshole. Plus the only thing he could hack is his rep using inspect element.

HaloReach

Power member.
Liquids is autistic. I was his very first deal on FK. He couldn't hack something if he was given the password.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Who out here deleting posts? No point whoever did. Was an opinionated thread, and if opinions get deleted like that, it's not fair to the users.

Status
Not open for further replies.