• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[LIMITED TIME] 500 Points Will Get You Free Hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zammyslave

Will the VPS be ready before this contest ends?

Psyko

User is banned.
Thread

Zammyslave said:
First, 500 points and/or 10 referrals, and then In don't know how long it will take virgil to have it ready.

Yeah, I know. I had like 650-700£ yesterday, but now it's only 300. Either virgil withdrew 500 from my account or I've had points stolen :-/

Psyko

User is banned.
I still don't understand how I have less than 500 points.

Per Referral £200.00
I have two referrals. 200x2=400

New Post £20.00
20x13=260

New Thread £35.00
I have started one thread (I believe)

New Registration £50.00
Well, obviously I am registered.

Per PM Sent £1.00
Another point for me.

Total: 200+200+260+35+50+1=£686 points. My counter is at 422, before making this post. Something must've gotten messed up.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Thread

Psyko said:
I still don't understand how I have less than 500 points.

Per Referral £200.00
I have two referrals. 200x2=400

New Post £20.00
20x13=260

New Thread £35.00
I have started one thread (I believe)

New Registration £50.00
Well, obviously I am registered.

Per PM Sent £1.00
Another point for me.

Total: 200+200+260+35+50+1=£686 points. My counter is at 422, before making this post. Something must've gotten messed up.

The members you referred must of not put your name in the box. Else you would have more points than you do.

Psyko

User is banned.
But that's what I'm saying, I know they put the names in the boxes. I did receive the points yesterday and now they're not there.
I'm member 68, and the two members after those (jamous something and juma i think) are the ones i referred. Check in your admin control panel what username they put in the box, please.

edit: Now I recall, I have started TWO threads actually. One reviewing Shockinghost.com and one where I made a suggestion about the theme. That's another £35 for the review thread actually.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Well I done a recount and it didn't change lol. So the referrers must of done something wrong. I've gone through ACP to check and everything.

You're close to 500 now anyway. A referal or 2 threads and you're there :).

Psyko

User is banned.
That sucks, I was gonna give the points i didn't need to someone who did need them. Oh well with this post im only 9 points short :)

Donkor

Lol ;P I don't really care about points.

I saw a cooler mod where you have banks, stocks and shit like that, so that you can invest, and the worth of the stock raises or goes down.

Donkor

Because, it's like RL, you invest in something and risk your money.

You never know if it'll raise or go down lol. So you get rich or lose your money.

But I didn't say that we needed it, I said that it was cool ;)

Psyko

User is banned.
Thread

Donkor said:

That soudns like the argument WoW players use. "WOW IS JUST LIKE REAL LIFE. LOOK, YOU CAN STAND HERE, AND HERE, AND HERE. U CAN DANZE AND IT IZ AWESOME"

Zammyslave

Thread

Donkor said:
I saw a cooler mod where you have banks, stocks and shit like that, so that you can invest, and the worth of the stock raises or goes down.
Those were just NewPoints plugins. Bank, Lottery, Shops, and I really haven't checked lately. They could have added some more.

You can see them installed in my site.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Deleted about 6 posts. I remind all users this thread is a promotional thread for our competition. Users who take this off-topic and create flame wars will be warned. This is the last time I will be lenient with off-topic posting. Especially in threads advertising a superb competition for new members.

Staff are not looked over either, I expect better.

Donkor

Thread

Psyko said:
Donkor said:

That soudns like the argument WoW players use. "WOW IS JUST LIKE REAL LIFE. LOOK, YOU CAN STAND HERE, AND HERE, AND HERE. U CAN DANZE AND IT IZ AWESOME"

Yeah, but well as Crayo said, let's not take this off the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.