• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Life of being tall

Samus

Power member.
-constant questions of height,shoe size,dick length, and do you play basketball
-people that are much shorter then you say if I was your height I would be in the nba (haha my ass)
-bed and covers are never long enough 3 pairs of covers to cover mid section,top of body,legs plus I'm on a king size bed shit still ain't long enough
-hugs are weird as shit have to bend over to hug and or pull them close to your mid section
-luckily girls that are 5foot 1,2, or 3 can give me dome slightly standing rather them complaining that there knees hurt
-group pictures are of ducking and or not getting you entirely in the pic
-can't fit in any car except trucks usually with the seat all the way back small car =clown car effect if your not driving automatic shotty
-having a big package to match the height also big e penis
-smacking your head on shit Dailey
-ducking under door ways
-all clothes bought online shirts XLT- extra long tall pants 38x38-width-length shoes size 16
-everyone asks if you can dunk-obviously
-how did you get that height, what are your parents feeding you, wait your 18? No way, how tall is dad and mom
-how is the weather up there
-always first pic in pickup game
-everyone try's to oop you the ball when on double coverage or not even merely close to the rim
-dunking in pickup game everyone shits the bed literally especially over someone everyone puts him to shame
That pretty much sums it up for me feel free to add if I missed anything and yeah I'm 6 foot 7 in a half. I'll grow 1-2 more inches says my pediatrician and I just turned 18 a couple months back

Samus

Power member.
@devil haha way to young for that shit my testosterone is through the roof already because of adhd plus personally I think it taste like ass and yes I know what what ass taste like because I eat ass

Dear

Haha would you rather be tall or short?

Samus

Power member.
@dear tall all the way I dwarf the shit out of people and no one ever tries to start shit with me unless they wanna be featured on worldstar when they get the 1 hitter quitter

Dear

HAHA True!
Yeah tall all the way, dunk on midgets 24/7 @Samus+

Anime

User is banned.
I been drinking coffee since I was around 14. I'm 6'1. Doesn't seem that tall to me since my cousin is still taller than me.. -_-

Piece

cannaisseur
I'm 19 and 6' 5" so I can relate to most of the statements that you said especially the shit about the bed sheets not being fucking long enough and about cars which is why I drive a truck.

zyph

16 and 5ft 7 here. ):
How big is your dick OP?
How's the weather up there?
How tall are your parents?

blast

I feel you fam, I definitely feel you.

Magnificent

Samus said:
-luckily girls that are 5foot 1,2, or 3 can give me dome slightly standing rather them complaining that there knees hurt

thats fucking amazing my nigga.

Amp

Power member.
I'm not nearly as tall as you but I deal with some of this. I wish I was taller but would hate to be any shorter.

Samus

Power member.
@amp glad people can relate to the Dailey struggle but yeah height has its pros and cons

BigMeech

The main struggle I have is wearing shorts. I can never find shorts long enough and if you add in my big ass penis peeping through the end of the shorts you can only imagine the looks I get in public...

Samus

Power member.
@bigmeech sorta like the guy with the worlds largest dong we have the constant "random" searches by law enforcement thinking we are carrying a concealed weapon rather it just being are dicks haha

BigMeech

@samus Truu that just the other day at Walmart the fuckin greeter stopped me and ask me to take the Pringles can out of pants as she believed I was shoplifting. I said fuck you bitch I ain't got no Pringles can. She asked me again. This time I stopped playin and whipped out my fat ass salami leg and plopped that shit on the bitch head. You best believe she fainted when she seen that shit