• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

LG P500H

Hurt

Just found an LG Optimus One ( aka LG P500H ) in my house, and charged it up.

Hadn't been charged in months, so it took a few hours to boot up and stuff.
It was stuck on a bootloop for a bit, but I eventually got it fixed and working. Crappy little phone, but it's decent for being 5 years old I think.

It's running 2.3.3 Gingerbread, but I'm going to root it and install 4.1 Jellybean.

I'm considering upgrading my iPhone 4 to the OnePlus One so this will give me some Android experience before I decide to switch and this may help me decide whether or not I want to switch.

PanelSMM

The one plus one is by far the best phone our there, as well as having a great price, I highly recommend it.

Hurt

SN Shop said:
The one plus one is by far the best phone our there, as well as having a great price, I highly recommend it.

The price is great, and the phone looks really nice.
Watched a couple videos on it that intrigued me, but last night the official OnePlus twitter was retweeting a bunch of pictures people had taken on it and they look amazing!

The camera quality a phone has is definitely a selling point for me, so the OnePlus One and the LG G4 currently have my attention.
Really needing to upgrade soon and although I love the feel and look of iOS I may have to use an Android device as my daily driver for a bit until I can afford to own one of each.