• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Lexus RC F, or BMW M4?

Yeti

Which would you buy with your own money, should you be able to afford one in the future?

BMW M4
BMW-M4-2.jpg

LEXUS RC F
lexus-rc-rc-f-review-2014_7.jpg

old

Currently drive the previous gen is250, and would honestly purchase the new gen is250. Thing is that the rc-f is sort of underpowered for the 'sports' car it's meant to be. It looks great, feels great to drive, but the 'power' aspect just kind of lacks its part. As an all-around driving experience, I'd choose the m4. This isn't taking into account the fact that the m4's starting price is almost $20k higher than the rcf's. if we were talking in the same range as the rc-f though, I would have to go with a nismo 370z.

Bomb

User is banned.
Beam said:
I Like BMWs more, but I feel like that Lexus would look amazing with the right mods.

Wise words spoken by a ricer

:lol:

On a side note, I'd rather just get a Camaro ZL1 or Z/28. If I had to choose one of these, I'd go with an M4.

blast

M4 but id still stick my dick in the lexus' exhaust.

Bomb

User is banned.
Beam said:
I was about to make a heated post about how thats not what I meant, which it isn't. But I know you like to fuck with me Bomb.
Lol don't take any of my posts serious, at least ones that aren't in the marketplace.

Yeti

@old @beam @bomb

Sure the M4 is fast, light, and it has BMW heritage but... IDK.... The Lexus is extremely well equipped with technology and the interior is absolutely incredible. If you've ever had the pleasure of getting in a high end lexus model you notice the comfort and service. Plus it has a V8 where the M4 has a V6 that BMW really tried to artificially create a V8 noise out of. I love the grille on the Lexus and those exhaust pipes are wet.

if you had either of these cars I'm sure you'd be more than satisfied.

Yuuki

Lexus squad boy.

Currently driving the ES330 myself for my first car. :)

Yui

I'd 100% go with the BMW M4. The Lexus RC-F doesn't look very appealing in my opinion.
I'd definitely do some work on the BMW M4 though, there's so much more you can do to it to make it beautiful.

Yeti

Yui said:
I'd 100% go with the BMW M4. The Lexus RC-F doesn't look very appealing in my opinion.
I'd definitely do some work on the BMW M4 though, there's so much more you can do to it to make it beautiful.
What about comfort, and maintenance?
idk... I'm really torn between the two.

Yui

Yeti said:
What about comfort, and maintenance?
idk... I'm really torn between the two.
To be honest I didn't really think about it in terms of interior. For comfort it doesn't really bother me as I'm the type of person who's fine with any car seat.
Maintenance? I'd sound stupid but since I have the money to buy one in the first place I'd still rather get the BMW M4 still even if there is a chance that it has more issues than that Lexus.

I don't know much about either besides the fact that my BMW M4 in Forza 5 is banging.

cas

Lexus, bmws are a pain in the ass sometimes. What I really want is an old car like an old mustang or impala from back in the day. The more you pay, the more you get really. I'm currently driving a 2014 camaro and I fucking hate this car.

Yuuki

cas said:
Lexus, bmws are a pain in the ass sometimes. What I really want is an old car like an old mustang or impala from back in the day. The more you pay, the more you get really. I'm currently driving a 2014 camaro and I fucking hate this car.

My dad has a nice 64' Impala. I like older cars as well.

rXma8rj.jpg

Cruisin' down the street in my six foh.

cas

Yuuki said:
My dad has a nice 64' Impala. I like older cars as well.

rXma8rj.jpg

Cruisin' down the street in my six foh.
That shits smooth but I don't like the rims, I dig the old tires that came with them. I also want a 67 impala in black with stock wheels or a 63 comet. I know that shit kicks when it's on the street.

Yuuki

cas said:
That shits smooth but I don't like the rims, I dig the old tires that came with them. I also want a 67 impala in black with stock wheels or a 63 comet. I know that shit kicks when it's on the street.

Hell yeah bro, he has new rims now that pic was taken about 3 months ago i think!

He has 2 12' subs @ 2k watts in the trunk of it too, shit slaps.

cas

Yuuki said:
Hell yeah bro, he has new rims now that pic was taken about 3 months ago i think!

He has 2 12' subs @ 2k watts in the trunk of it too, shit slaps.

I need to find one, I was copping an 97 for 25 grand but it had 100,000 miles on it but was fucking beautiful but I said fuck it and copped a camaro for 30k to be "smarter". Fuck smarts.

Cesar

Power member.
Lexus is Japanese at the end of the day. I'd get the DCT M4

Yeti

cas said:
I need to find one, I was copping an 97 for 25 grand but it had 100,000 miles on it but was fucking beautiful but I said fuck it and copped a camaro for 30k to be "smarter". Fuck smarts.
I would fuck with a late 80's Camaro IROC-Z that would be wet...