• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Lexi Pardon plz unban me</3

Unban Lexi

Hey Philly i joined back in 2014 and i was doin all good and i scammed a kid out of 3 vulgar gamertags sadly.  i recently just paid him 30$ but he dosnt use this site anymore he quit and i been legitimately going to first to everyone and trusting more people! I just didnt like the kid at first becuase he was talking like he can run people and was like hey send me my stuff or ill run you and i got very mad and took my anger out on the new member that i scammed for 3 vulgars but i promise id never do that ever again [img=19x19]http://i.imgur.com/QnslmX0.gif[/img]

I honestly regret that so much i was pussed of at the kid and took my anger out on the new member by scamming him. I understand i did the worst possible thing i could have ever done. Ive changed completely and will never scam again and i do understand ill be stripped of all my ranks so im ready to repurchase asap!!! Thanks , Fk!

And im willing to literally do anything i have to do to get unbanned i miss the forum so much and it shocks me know that i been thinking about it like damn why did i do that so @philly @raptor @seven give this a look over and please let me on the site again i do not mind wearing the deal with caution badge on my profile but thank you guys soo much

So please get back to me guys i want to be unbanned im very cery cery sorry for what i have done please let me get back pn the skte i miss al the friends i made on this site and want to come back <3 im Just saying give me one more try thank you

Chill

Dealt with this user off-site for nearly $200, should allow this user to return under DWC.

Philly

Power member.
You have been unbanned, stripped of all your upgrades and must wear DWC for 1 year.