• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Level 25 - 30 Pokemon Go Accounts

Don Draper

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]With these accounts you will skip months of tedious and boring work and get right to catching powerful CP Pokémon and defeating strong gyms! And for only $7.50, what a deal![/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Buy easily here and receive account details automatically within seconds of paying. https://slut.io/p/24367/18981e[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]-Level 25 - 30.
-Team has NOT been chosen.
-In game name has NOT been chosen.
-Anywhere from 150,000 to 500,000 stardust.
-About 800-1500 items, including all the lure modules, incense, and lucky eggs given for levelups.
-Lots of Pokémon with high CP and IV, including rares and region specifics.[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]-Login is via Pokémon Trainer Club.
-You receive the Pokémon Trainer Club Username and Password. 
-You receive the email and password to the email linked to the Pokémon Trainer Club. 
-To completely secure the account change the Pokémon Trainer Club password and the linked email.[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]$7.50 BTC or PP each[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Example photo of account after powering up Pokemon[/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif].
3277ecefbfc8d83493343f11ee1bc231.png
[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Example photo of an account before powering up Pokemon[/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]
188a74493cead75e9f584230529c52e7.png
[/font]

Don Draper

Shift said:
Mind showing a screenshot of some of the pokemon on an account ?
Updated with some pictures, an account after powering up, and one before powering up.

@Shift bought an account, no problems.

berwin

I am willing to pay double if you can give me a lvl 30 and above account with the fully powered up pokemon as shown in the screenshots with high IVs.

Color

Bought one of these. Don't seem to have any issues with it.

Don Draper

berwin said:
I am willing to pay double if you can give me a lvl 30 and above account with the fully powered up pokemon as shown in the screenshots with high IVs.

I can't PM you yet, but I have a level 29 with Dragonite, Gyarados, etc, over 500k stardust. $20. 

https://slut.io/p/27304/f66fec 

PP or BTC

Rare

Goddamn not trying to sales trash but people could just bot these themselves, good job on selling them man!

Don Draper

Rare said:
Goddamn not trying to sales trash but people could just bot these themselves, good job on selling them man!

All good, and yeah people could. But not everyone wants to download and set everything up (and not everyone knows how) just to bot them selves one acc. This is so convenient to just buy one acc and play the game.