• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Let's get the smoker's Lounge poppin'

Caz

Onyx user!
I know for a fact i'm not the only one here on forumkorner that would like to see the smokers Lounge more active.​

I also know there HAS to be a crap ton of stoners and users of other shits on this forum.​
 Lets get this sub forum active again. ​
Who's In?​

VPN

I think that it's definitely nice to have other stoners to talk to and have a general idea of what you're actually saying, to where my non'smoker friends sit and bob their heads. It helps you explore through the potential of finding new head shops, new weed strains, new plugs, new people, and the occasional bad bitch down the road. Having access to others has helped me learn about weed, and I'm sure there's a lot of cool people here that can have good talks about it. Just my 2 cents.

Julian

Power member.
I smoke on occasions, i need to work on building my tolerance. How much do you get a g for in your guys' area? For me, it's like $10-15 a gram.

VPN

Julian said:
I smoke on occasions, i need to work on building my tolerance. How much do you get a g for in your guys' cities? For me, it's like $10-15 a gram.

Don't worry, higher tolerances just lead to having to burn more weed and pay for more, which depending on your money situation may or may not be an issue
Personally I've always gotten a g for 10 or 15, but I've never payed any more.

Caz

Onyx user!
Julian said:
I smoke on occasions, i need to work on building my tolerance. How much do you get a g for in your guys' area? For me, it's like $10-15 a gram.

I have been smoking for years now. since you don't really have a tolerance go find a friend that has some wax and take a dab. (should be a nice experience)
Also bud in my area (east coast) prices have been dropping for a good minute now and obviously less than 10/g because i'd get way more than that.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
TBH the marijuana section is somewhat active. The issue is nobody actually smokes weed. There is only 5 people I believe actually smoke.

I even had a giveaway last 420 for a hash oil vaporizer and nobody won because nobody smokes and nobody could submit proof they do rofl

Caz

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:
TBH the marijuana section is somewhat active. The issue is nobody actually smokes weed. There is only 5 people I believe actually smoke.

I even had a giveaway last 420 for a hash oil vaporizer and nobody won because nobody smokes and nobody could submit proof they do rofl

Oh damn i'm weak asf. Damn how could someone pass up on a free oil pen. I use High quality glass and i still wouldn't refuse a free oil pen even if its cheap of not. hAHA