• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Legendary PVP Rogue -Warglave of Azzinoth - FULL S3 CONQUEST GEAR

mmoseeker

Thanks for checking out my auction! I am the ORIGINAL OWNER. This auction is for a WoW US battle.net account with an active WoW US Warlords of Draenor account that contains the following character. I have 100% positive feedback over my last 5 years 

Level 100 Orc Rogue has a MAIN HAND Warglave of Azzinoth
FULL NEW SEASON CONQUEST gear, Including Weapons (BOTH DAGGERS AND MACES) - (Missing only trinkets)
PVP ilvl 738 - nonpvp ilvl 708
10k Gold (Just spent a bunch on the newest gems/enchants)
Currently 15 days of playtime left - 1 month of free gametime included
700 engineering / 700 mining
MAX GARRISON!
NEW SHIPYARD BUILT!
Tons of heirlooms
Flying in Dreanor Almost unlocked! (message me to see if I've finished it by the time you've read this)

Tons of Mounts!
[Amani Battle Bear]
[Azure Cloud Serpent]
[Black War Mammoth]
[Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher]
[Blonde Riding Yak]
[Coalfist Gronnling]
[Garn Nighthowl]
[Golden Cloud Serpent]
[Jade Cloud Serpent]
[Red Flying Cloud]
[Sky Golem]
[Traveler's Tundra Mammoth]

TONS OF XMOG:
[Warglaive of Azzinoth] - mainhand legendary
[Slayer of the Lifeless] - Sword from wow southpark episode
[Seethe]
[Life and Death]
[Grieving Spellblade]
[The Stray]
[Grieving Spellblade]
[Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies]
[Black Bruise]
[Bloodvenom Blade]
[Syphon of the Nathrezim]
[Wraith Strike]
[Dagger of Enfeeblement]
[Avool's Incendiary Shanker]
[Firethorn Mindslicer]
[Alysra's Razor]
[Grip of Mannoroth]
[The Maelstrom's Fury]
[Shard of Azzinoth]
[Rising Tide]
[Blade of Savagery]
[Mounting Vengeance]
[Grip of Mannoroth]
[Split Greathammer]
[Swiftsteel Bludgeon]
[Lucky Old Sun]
TONS of Xmog Sets, bunch of misc items too, just PM to see if I have it!

Titles:
Artisan
Bane of the Fallen King
Gnomebane
Scourge of the Kaldorei
Spear of Vol'jin
Twilight Vanquisher
of the Nightfall
the Kingslayer
the Light of Dawn
the Manslayer

View the link on the armory (remember this site is outdated)
http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymou...le-328479.html

It has come to my attention over the last few sales that there are a lot of people concerned with account security. On google search wow gold you can go back and change feedback no matter how much time passes. Go ahead and check my rep dating over 4 years back. Rest assured once you buy an account from me, it’s yours for life!

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. We support Paypal / Moneybookers / Payza (All business Account), All the payments are paid via Balance of account! Its much safe than receiving payments by credit card![/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. We are the 5500+ Feedback  Powerseller and 4000+ PA seller, We have been running our business for rs gold blade and soul gold [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]wow gold[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] for over 6 years.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3. We have good feedback on ownedcore by name mmocake for buying other game gold[/font]

We can discuss on skype extra measures to improve your account security, like transfering to a new account with your own personal SQ+A, and beyond. We can also discuss any questions or concerns you have about the account, I'm very easy to get ahold of as I always have my phone on me and will get the notification immediately.