• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Legend Recruitment, Group Updates, and More!

Wiz

User is banned.
RE: Legendary Recruitment, Group Updates, and More!

I Would like to join aswell but i doubt ill get in @color since the other incident

Paranoid

id love to join this group. I would be very active in the subforum and I also could start doing gfx (if for some reason you needed a new ub etc.) for Legendary members, almost like a service but for free. I think joining would be awesome and I would definitely be one of the most HQ users in the group if i were to be accepted. Thanks!

Gym

based 😎

It is easy for one to say that they are HQ, but personally, from the time of joining this site, I have strived to become a friend to other users, being easily approachable, and laid-back.
Whether that being by participating in debates, joining in on conversations, helping a user out, guiding others, or offering free services to all.

In the somewhat short amount of time that I have been here, I have managed to acquire quite a respectable profile, and have never had any beef with anyone.
On this forum, I always like to find opportunities to grow, such as upgrades, competitions, or usergroups.
Already, I have spent hundreds of hours on the site, and vision myself never leaving.

Representing this usergroup would be a privilege.
Thank you for the opportunity to join your group, best of luck to all other applicants.
@color

Swish

Power member.

I have private messaged you and would like to hear back.

Nab

User is banned.

@Color is this still going on? I haven't seen any new members to this group.

Color

Nab said:
@yosemite was just invited yesterday.

Nab said:

Daimi

User is banned.

Color said:

Hey @Color, I'm highly interested in putting in an application of membership, is this only invite only for the time being, or can I put together an application?

Color

Kowai said:
Hey @Color, I'm highly interested in putting in an application of membership, is this only invite only for the time being, or can I put together an application?
No one will be invited without an application.

Taunt

User is banned.

I know i already posted but i am really interested in this group. I didn't see a certain thing to do to apply. Please send me the details on how to apply for this group.

Fedora

I would love to join Legendary, I feel that there should be more invite only groups than just buy in's, I love the feeling of exclusiveness in a group, I don't like it when you can join just by requesting via UserCP.I consider myself fairly active since I have ForumKorner open all day in a separate tap, and in my opinion I post a good amount daily, probably more than I do on other forums.I love forumkorner and pretty much all the members, I don't believe I have any grudges against people.I actively giveaway items to the users on here, something I rarely if ever do on any other site.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you consider me.
@Color

Worry

Hi @Color,
I am very interested in joining this group.

My name is Tyler and I am 15 years of age. I am currently taking multiple computer related classes aswell as Journalism. I live in the United States. I am an active gamer and as much as people frown upon it, I don't care. I am also not embarrassed to say that I spend a lot of time on ForumKorner. I haven't been signed up for long, but I am still active and I try to be HQ. In my free time I tend to play Baseball, Walk around town with my friends, and practice my computer skills I am learning. If you are talking to me off the site, PLEASE do not take a lot of things I say seriously, as I like to have funny conversations. I can be a serious person and and have intellectual conversations, but sometimes we just got to have fun. My grammar isn't always perfect, please don't judge me on that. When I'm not with my friends or playing baseball, I like to just hang out around my house, blast some tunes, and go on ForumKorner or watch TV.

Thank you for taking the time to read my full application, I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Tyler.

Color

I'm still looking for some new additions. I'd love to have a dedicated co-leader, to help while i'm busy!

Rey

Please let me join Sir Color. I am striving to be a dedicated forum member and want a loyal group of mates I can discuss stuff worth discussing with.

Twelve

User is banned.

I'd love to join this group as this group doesn't have almost every member on the forums (like candy). I'm pretty active with a decent amount of threads and I think my trustworthyness amongst the forums makes me all the more qualified. Also, the UB for this group looks elegant and clean. Thanks for reading my application, peace.

Also, If co leader is still open I'd like to apply for that position. As I said in my last post, I'm active and feel like I can help make this group active like it should be

’’Z

User is banned.

I'm not going to be like the rest and type up a sob story and lie to you and all, I would honestly like to join Legendary because it seems like a great high quality group for me to exceed and excel in this forum, a great start for me, I believe I was apart of one of your groups a couple years back and I never had any problems with you or any one else in the forum, honestly I am trust worthy I have never scammed anyone ever or have every gotten a negative reputation of any kind and I am extremely friendly. If you do consider me please private message me so we can catch up.

Color

I'm looking to reopen recruitment for the group. I want to bring in a few new, active, dedicated members into the group in the next few days.

Space Time

User is banned.
The idealism and mentality in which the group is brought upon by you sounds awesome.
I'd love to join just to chat with some members on a daily basis.

Magnificent

I always loved the idea of this group, to strive to the top.

I'm always on here and an active member and id be dedicated to help this group strive :) plus I love chatting with the other members on here.