• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Legend Recruitment, Group Updates, and More!

Color

Chill said:
@Color

I think the first thing we need to do is make sure activity in the sub-forum doesn't slack off! :p
For sure.  I'm looking to add some people to get some things going!

Gor

Washed IG Plug
I'd like to join @color I left all other groups a while ago so I can help with this group of you wish

Color

Gor said:
I'd like to join @color I left all other groups a while ago so I can help with this group of you wish
I'm looking to bring some activity, so if you'd be active, then sure.

Gosh

Power member.
Color said:
Update!

Well, it's been a while since i've really updated anyone on my plans for the group.  I haven't had a ton of time for this lately, but I plan pick up my slack now.  I have high hopes for the group in the near future, so I'd like some dedicated members to help out through this.  I've been looking to bring a few new, uncommon perks to the group in the near future, which will be discussed among those within the group.  This leads into my next concern: Recruitment.

Recruitment!

I don't have any specifics this time around.  I just want dedicated members truly interested in pushing the group to greatness.  I've been striving to do this since its creation, and it's not going to happen without some effort from others.  If you're one who's truly interested in a different direction for the groups of forumkorner, this is the place for you.  Legend will lead by example, leaving behind those who slack.

More!

This time around, I'm interested in more than just members.  I'd like to choose a new co-leader in the coming days.  As a co-leader, I expect true effort.  I'm not looking for someone simply looking to add their friends to the group, but someone interested in backing the group.  You'll be tasked with assisting in new ideas, as all members do, as well as enforcing our rules and promoting enthusiasm within the group.

@Color I would like to join legend, simply because I am one. I have been working so hard to change my reputation on this site, and i would like to really grow the group and make it a fun but striving group.

Favorite

User is banned.
I would like to join, pretty nice group and seen HQ members in it.

Color

I'm looking to bring in some new members very soon. Leave a well written app and I'll be back to you quickly. Looking for ACTIVE members to contribute within the group's subforum.

Jared

Power member.
Seems like a great group! If you are looking for any new members I'd like to join. I'll stay active in the sub-forum and respect all rules and guidelines of the group. If you aren't accepting new members I understand and Good luck with the group!

Magnificent

I'll make an app soon and I will PM it to you

Color

Evidence said:
I'll do my app in a second. I am very active in subforums, ask Jaii.
Feel free to post or PM me if you decide to put some effort in.  :)

Toxic

I'm willing to join this group @color i've recently left all my groups due to their inactivity an i'm looking for one active i will be active like always an stay HQ