• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

League of Legends game

Ninja

Power member.
CV86o.jpg

Singer

Onyx user!
Shens a sex beast, is all.

Add me?
Name: "Lee Xio" (don't ask!)

Ninja

Power member.
Bluestreak said:
Shens a sex beast, is all.

Add me?
Name: "Lee Xio" (don't ask!)

Will add you tomorrow, when I next get on.

Zearl

You should have more hp to make the atmas gp/dmg worth it. And to ninja, the passive of rabadons doesn't stack.

Garen doesn't have boots....wtf? Are you level 30?

Ninja said:

Tip: Get mercs or berserkers instead of sorcs. And sell of the dorans and replace with a legendary tier weapon.

Ninja

Power member.
They surrendered.

WN2Cf.jpg

DrecliN

Onyx user!
Ninja said:
They surrendered.

WN2Cf.jpg

Lets look at this logically, You play a AP Carry (Ahri) who has reasonable burst, a taunt but overall her skills are easy to dodge and I find she is just more of a harass character then anything.

You were obviously mid, because Poppy and Galio should have laned to together and same with Shaco and Vlad. You were most likely facing Sona in mid if the team was half decent, and if they weren't my guess is Twitch. So not only do you have range but the other team didn't build magic resist because there either too retarded or they surrendered at the 20minute mark.

Not a game to share in my eyes, tisk tisk Ninja.

Captain Falcon

Onyx user!
I really like LoL... though I just dont get it. I don't plan to take the time to understand very well these types of games.

Though when I do play it it is just for fun. I select what character sounds like it will be fun to play and try to build up and kill things :-D

Ninja

Power member.
DrecliN said:
Lets look at this logically, You play a AP Carry (Ahri) who has reasonable burst, a taunt but overall her skills are easy to dodge and I find she is just more of a harass character then anything.

You were obviously mid, because Poppy and Galio should have laned to together and same with Shaco and Vlad. You were most likely facing Sona in mid if the team was half decent, and if they weren't my guess is Twitch. So not only do you have range but the other team didn't build magic resist because there either too retarded or they surrendered at the 20minute mark.

Was like one of my first games playing her.
Not really liking her though.

Hanky

Onyx user!
you're pretty sick oxide, how long you been playing?:)

Ninja

Power member.
OQ6Jb.png

Chewbaka

DrecliN said:

WATCH OUT, We got an MLG PRO here...
You are like the person who goes into social (Halo) and complains to the people who have most kills that they would get wrecked in MLG.

Ninja

Power member.
csIrC.png

Leonard

Heroes of Newerth is much better. It's a stand-alone dota upgrade that's currently in beta.
LoL is a joke, plays, looks and feels like a flash game.