• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Last nights pack before work

VPN

Figured I'd smoke some fire and sip on syrup before work. @Matigo, homie with the KK had a ride but it flaked. I'ma hopefully get it today.
Here it is homies.
 http://imgur.com/0kyqc9L

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Cringe that it is in paper towel. That reminds me back when I was in junior high buying weed. Kids would wrap that bitch up in paper towel and hand it to me like that's ok or something.

That looks bomb af though. I hope you enjoyed it.

They just got some of tommy chongs bud in at our dispensary. I want to try it really bad but I feel like it might be all hype.

VPN

Matigo said:
Looks like alright bud, my friend just picked up some purple shit.

I could always get better then that picture. That dealer was mobile and came to me for 10/g. For some pack, I'm not stressed.

coltie2 said:
Cringe that it is in paper towel. That reminds me back when I was in junior high buying weed. Kids would wrap that bitch up in paper towel and hand it to me like that's ok or something.

That looks bomb af though. I hope you enjoyed it.

They just got some of tommy chongs bud in at our dispensary. I want to try it really bad but I feel like it might be all hype.

Oh it was some loud for sure. And yeah I feel, this dude whips it off the scale into a papa john napkin I'm legit dumb founded, what happened to bags lmao. 
I hope that shit isn't hype, I'd be stoked af.

Ambien

I haven't smoked in so long, but hopefully you had a bomb night lmao

VPN

Ambien said:
I haven't smoked in so long, but hopefully you had a bomb night lmao

Oh yeah, work was a lot better then what it woud've been haha.

Piece

cannaisseur
I'm about to head out to chill at my friends new place. His roommate is currently growing three female plants too, so that's dope.

VPN

Piece said:
I'm about to head out to chill at my friends new place.  His roommate is currently growing three female plants too, so that's dope.

That's slick as hell. I recently found out my mom moved me away from my family because they all grow. Well some of my family came up for my graduation, my aunt and cousins told me if I change my mind about the army that I should come sell.
Pretty dope when your family could be the plug haha.