• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Laptop suggestions?

Narc

User is banned.

Fresh

Power member.
I have the one you are looking at right now, but 17" which is way too big. I love it, it runs very well and i have had no problems with it so far. I like Intel Core i7 better than AMD but it's all opinion. It's a great computer none the less. Think you picked out a great one not many others can compare with it. I'm not sure if that one has a disc drive, but if you don't use CD/DVD than your good.

Narc

User is banned.
Fresh said:
I have the one you are looking at right now, but 17" which is way too big. I love it, it runs very well and i have had no problems with it so far. I like Intel Core i7 better than AMD but it's all opinion. It's a great computer none the less. Think you picked out a great one not many others can compare with it. I'm not sure if that one has a disc drive, but if you don't use CD/DVD than your good.

You have http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-envy...lver/5831009.p?id=1219163972156&skuId=5831009 ?

dagger

After reading the specs and reviews I believe it is a good investment and you will get your money's worth. That is a great choice.

Tomb

User is banned.
I believe that Hewlett-Packard is a shit brand but honestly I've only owned one computer so I guess I wouldn't really know. What kind of stuff will you be doing on your laptop? You need to highly consider what you're doing when purchasing.

Narc

User is banned.
Trilogy said:
I would get the HP Envy it's fairly dank, @Prime. approves. Don't get a touch screen though that's gay.

Maybe touch screens think you're gay...

Fresh

Power member.
The touch screen aspect of it is cool, I don't find myself using it that much unless I'm like really lazy and don't want to reach for the mouse. But it is definitely an added bonus.

Beats

Power member.
NONONONONO!

Don't buy HP. They suck. Please don't.

Buy Sony, Acer, Mac (possibly), anything else besides HP.

Fresh

Power member.