• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

kung fu panda 2

curtisknows

discuss it here, and also... did you know that the company that owns kung fu panda is making like 5 movies around it, because apparently they signed a contract to do so...

curtisknows

discuss it here, and also... did you know that the company that owns kung fu panda is making like 5 movies around it, because apparently they signed a contract to do so...

curtisknows

my_meow

I still haven't watched Kung fu panda two it is really a good movie though I watched first part it was kinda fun.

my_meow

I still haven't watched Kung fu panda two it is really a good movie though I watched first part it was kinda fun.

ankur1010

I normally do not go for animated movies. But my girlfriend forced me to watch ths movie.And after watching this movie I simply thanked her for taking me to the theatre.

ankur1010

I normally do not go for animated movies. But my girlfriend forced me to watch ths movie.And after watching this movie I simply thanked her for taking me to the theatre.

Mr. E

It looks really interesting. All my friends want to go watch it. I've seen the commercial on TV SO many times now.. I guess I'll be watching it soon. Haha. I watched the first one, it was HI-LARIOUS. Will the second be the same?

Mr. E

It looks really interesting. All my friends want to go watch it. I've seen the commercial on TV SO many times now.. I guess I'll be watching it soon. Haha. I watched the first one, it was HI-LARIOUS. Will the second be the same?

ankur1010

Mr. E said:
man its not only the same but in fact its much netter than the first one. Do not miss the opportunity and watch it out as and when you got time.

ankur1010

Mr. E said:
man its not only the same but in fact its much netter than the first one. Do not miss the opportunity and watch it out as and when you got time.

milanbhasima

i must say it is a good animation movie of kung fu. This is much better than the kung fu panda 1