• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Koins

Philly

Power member.
I know last time the Koins where reset I had said it was the last time, however the lottery glitched resulting in several winners recently which was announced here: http://www.forumkorner.com/thread-188932.html since then donations have been disabled. I have went ahead and reset the Koins for everyone to 1. So everyone has at least one to do as they please with. New features are on the way, the lottery however is going to be disabled until the problem that occurred to make it glitch is fixed.

Day

Power member.
Yeah, we can all blame @Random for this one. ;)

Are donations enabled again? I'm sure many members hated not being able to send Koins to people.

Beats

Power member.
Thanks for putting in the effort to reviving the koins.

I can't wait for the new Koins feature.

Trick

User is banned.
Lmao I only have .91 koins, I cry.

Glitch

User is banned.
This is actually very, very annoying, I am supposed to be paying someone 3 koins as soon as they are available to be transfered again. Now I have to gather up all the koins, where they'll most likely be reset again lmao.

Day

Power member.
Madness said:
Thanks for the update, but the next reset should be rep! :p

Some people will be back up to the thousands the next day, there's no need to reset rep. If anything, the amounts should be lowered, like I suggested in the past.

Ascending

User is banned.
Day said:
Some people will be back up to the thousands the next day, there's no need to reset rep. If anything, the amounts should be lowered, like I suggested in the past.

@Philly you should consider this. I believe a lot of people would like to see this implemented.

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
Day said:

Even if the amounts are lowered it's going to be the same rep4rep just with smaller numbers there's no point.
OT: Thanks philly can't wait to see what you have in stored.

Philly

Power member.
Also if people are just going to complain, and talk down about it I will simply disable the Koins and say FUCK new features.

climax

User is banned.
I guess this was for the best, there was way too many koins anyway.

-Ocean-

Onyx user!
Philly said:
Also if people are just going to complain, and talk down about it I will simply disable the Koins and say FUCK new features.

yeh. I would say to remove it because it really does look like you are having trouble handling it.

I mean many people had over 1 koin. I personally was saving for big. I am now guessing I shouldn't save up.

New features should be implmented after months of testing etc. if there are no bugs.

Philly

Power member.
-Ocean- said:
yeh. I would say to remove it because it really does look like you are having trouble handling it.

I mean many people had over 1 koin. I personally was saving for big. I am now guessing I shouldn't save up.

New features should be implmented after months of testing etc. if there are no bugs.

It was announced when the glitch happened that there was probably going to be a reset, and to not get your hopes up, nor spend, save, or do anything with the Koins in the meantime. Also might I add before the last/final reset the glitch occurred only a couple days thereafter, I am pretty sure the person with the most Koins was only at around 15. So essentially no one lost anything besides those that didn't listen, and got there hopes up.

Everything is more than good now, and there will not be another reset.

Hope

Power member.
Thanks god for this. I will admit I was like wtf happened to all my gorgeous koins... lol

Glitch

User is banned.
Philly said:
Everything is more than good now, and there will not be another reset.
Is this a 100% guarantee? I don't want to start saving my koins without knowing that there will be absolutely no more resets.

Philly

Power member.
Glitch said:
Is this a 100% guarantee? I don't want to start saving my koins without knowing that there will be absolutely no more resets.

I have no intentions of doing another reset what so ever. The only reason this was done is because of the lottery glitch.

Astro

User is banned.
I'm confused as to why we all must suffer the consequences of something that wasn't our fault.

Random

Re: RE: Koins

Day said:
Yeah, we can all blame @Random for this one. ;)

Are donations enabled again? I'm sure many members hated not being able to send Koins to people.
I take responsibility for my actions. Sorry.