• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Kill Me Now

2ykjabl.gif

This is by far the most useful but boring mini game I have played. I need 5k points, and I'm currently at 690. I get about 22-23 points per 15 minute game, it's going to take forever. So, please, kill me now. I refuse to bot it and my sanity is close to slipping. lol

So, anyone else ever played non combat stealing creation?

Dykerosoft

It's actually not worth it to be honest.

It gives you double xp, but the amount of time you spend getting the sacred clay items makes it even out.

Relapse

Onyx user!
Ya I've done it a couple times never had the patience to go past like 100 points, would rather just pay extra

I know that it makes hardly no difference, but when training construction without the double exp, it seems soooo much slower to me. Plus, I'll save a bit of money for smithing and crafting.

Relapse

Onyx user!
Dykerosoft said:

It gives you double xp, but the amount of time you spend getting the sacred clay items makes it even out.

but can save you money in skills like crafting and smith

Dykerosoft

Relapse said:
Dykerosoft said:

I guess it makes sense for people without a ton of cash.

Relapse

Onyx user!
Dykerosoft said:
Relapse said:
Dykerosoft said:

I guess it makes sense for people without a ton of cash.

I'd rather just spend the time making money with a bot than legiting that to save money, but thats just me

Tyler-

Onyx user!
isnt there bots for this?

Probably, but I don't bot my main. Never have, never will...

That's you. However, I'd rather lose my mind doing it then get my account rolled back or banned, and with my luck, I'd be picked out out of everyone for botting.

Maxie

Onyx user!
PM me your stats or something and I can tell you what to do in SC. I get about 100 - 200k points/game.

Maxie, about how many SC points you get a game and do you play non combat Stealing Creation?

Ugh, i hate SC, There isn't even a good bot for it either, So it doesn't matter :3