• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Kicked out.

Weed

So this morning my Mom told me to pack my shit and get out. We have been fighting because she is screwing my 19 year old friend when she is 42. I packed my things and i'm heading out to live with my grandparents tomorrow morning. I'm only 16 so she can't actually kick me out, but i'm glad i'm leaving. She seriously has something wrong with her. She is so damn paranoid that i'm talking shit to her to everyone which is not the case. She has took away the internet because she thought I was posting shit about her on facebook, which I rarely go on now a days.

Any advice? I've never lived anywhere but my house before.

JAG

User is banned.
Jesus bro, sounds like a mess. You're doing the right thing. Hope this fucked up situation passes and everything works out for you in the end.

Weed

JAG said:
Jesus bro, sounds like a mess. You're doing the right thing. Hope this fucked up situation passes and everything works out for you in the end.

Thanks man. It's been like this for a while. When my sister turned 18 she warned me that my Mom would be crazy and she was right.

Satanism said:
I've only been living with my dad for 5 years now, and we fight occasionally about dumb shit. I always get kicked out and have lived with my aunts, friends, grandparents, etc.

Basically, if you have to live without her, it's what you have to do. It'll be better for you if while she's doing shit like that, you're not around her bullshit.

I would go live with my Dad but he's a drug addict and I'd rather not be around that stuff. And yeah I think this is for the best if I just move out.

Gen

User is banned.
Do you have any family near you? Other than your parents?

Weed

Gen said:
Do you have any family near you? Other than your parents?

I just have my grandparents that live 5 minutes away which i'm going to stay there.

Tequila

1. Kinda sucks that you were kicked out..
2. Why would you post personal matters over a forum?
3. Hopefully you can find somewhere to stay.

Rider

Heres my situation bro. My dad died 6 months ago and left me a lot of money. Well, my mom is my custodial guardian and she has been stealing my money and now I'm suing her and i moved out. i live in South Carolina so at 17y old i was able to move out 3 months ago.

Best decision I've ever made.

Make sure you can support yourself tho dude.

Idgaf if you trap and flip packs haha

as long as you have money rolling in, you'll have a blast

Amp

Power member.
My mom kicked me out once, but it was just overnight and I stayed at my grandparents. At least you have a place to stay.

Weed

Amp said:
My mom kicked me out once, but it was just overnight and I stayed at my grandparents. At least you have a place to stay.

Yeah I guess I am gifted with a place to stay, but if it wasn't for my grandparents, i'd be living at my crackhead fathers house.

wall

Power member.
I got kicked out recently for getting drug tested & testing positive for LSD, LET THEM THINK. In the mean time stay somewhere else, & let her apologize for he behavior. Cheers.

Carson

User is banned.
wow this is really fucked up man, cant believe ur mom would do something like that or any mom really. How did you find out?

Best of luck man.

Weed

Carson said:
wow this is really fucked up man, cant believe ur mom would do something like that or any mom really. How did you find out?

Best of luck man.

It was kind of obvious when his car was in my driveway and my mom was locked in her room for an hour.