• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Keylogged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Power member.
Well, I just found out that I've been infected with a keylogger for the last week on my desktop. I use my laptop for most of my stuff, but I used PayPal and a few of my Instagrams on my desktop.

I got rid of it a little while ago and enabled my keyscrambler just in case. All of my passwords/e-mails are changed. I'm also running CCleaner and AVG.

Any recommendations on what else I should do?

Nothing has happened yet, but I just want to keep safe.

Poop

If your still infected just throw the computer out the Window. Then buy a new one from geek squad that has anti-keylogger installed.
Don't change your passwords though, you need to give them something for going through all that trouble.

Gaaras gay

User is banned.
Ya don't leave your computer on either if your not doing anything on it they can't access shit then. This sucks man:/

•_•

What program did you use to detech the keylogger? I'll probably test this on my computer.

aleyoso

User is banned.
Was this in the process of when I did a total of $1,200+ deals with you?..

Sector

Power member.
aleyoso said:
Was this in the process of when I did a total of $1,200+ deals with you?..
Yes. I was keylogged during the time that I transferred your money.

You have nothing to worry about.

Aurа

Bucks said:
Aura, gravedigging posts much?

Well that section is dead already so ... I'm just bumping the thread with relevant information regarding each issues so people can learn from it or be more aware.

I'm bored.

Bucks

Onyx user!
Aurа said:
Well that section is dead already so ... I'm just bumping the thread with relevant information regarding each issues so people can learn from it or be more aware.

I'm bored.

Lol, comment on recent thread then mate. People tend to get annoyed when posts are grave dug as people then start to comment on them again.

Aurа

Bucks said:
Lol, comment on recent thread then mate. People tend to get annoyed when posts are grave dug as people then start to comment on them again.

But there's no recent threads in that section lol.
They are all dead. That whole section is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.