• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Ke3b's RuneScape Log. [Goals and Achievments]

DoPi

Onyx user!
Sup RuneGear, Javacisnotrecognized here, and I've been wanting to start this for a long time just I could never be fucked :s

So far Ke3b is my 2nd account and my first actual main, I started playing April 2005. Later I was banned on my first main, Soda Scent, for a numerous amount of things, he is now unbanned, I just don't play on him because he sucks :s

But the story behind ke3b starts with my best e-friend Nate, who I still share accounts (not ke3b) with.
We made ke3b and k3eb (pronounced Keb) as f2p 2h'ers, we both played at the same time and had the same stats, but then I was keylogged around June 2006 at 87 strength, 40 attack, 44 prayer, 85 magic, 1 defence, the hacked got me 9 defense, and then I quit until I hear about this new skill hunter which came out October 2006, so I decided to try it out and fell in love with it, so I kept doing it to 63 with my good friend Momeydragon, after she got 99 she quit hunting for a bit, so I decided to keep going, then she started again and got 99 hunter soon after, and I kept going and going, soon after around mid-November I was the 7th person to 99 hunter, and I'm proud to say that because out of hundreds of thousands of players 7th is pretty high ranked =)

So let's get this started :D

My current stats are:
stats1d.png

My current short term goals are:
Defence - 70/70
Strength - 89/90
Those should be done by the end of this week (Friday)

My current long term goals are:
Prayer - 52/70
Attack - 75/80
Range - 61/70
Magic - 91/94
Slayer - 39/50

Current bank wealth:
Estimated is about 2.5m, will get a pic soon.

Updates:

12/15/2010 9:00 PM

I just hit 70 defense! :)
70def.png

Hope you guys enjoy this as I progress and get better.
Comment/Hate/Give me suggestions/ideas.

DoPi

Onyx user!
Yeah, hoping to have 90 strength, 80 attack, 70 defence, 70 range, 94 magic, 70 prayer by Christmas, so I can rip on idiots haha.
Add me dude.
Also re-add me on msn, [email protected]

Onyx user!
I re-added u, just dont go on MSN much.
also i added u on RS. I'll be on ur cc when im on

DoPi

Onyx user!
haha!
Good luck achieving them!
I'm hoping to finish my short term goals off by friday :p

DoPi

Onyx user!
My clanchat username is Ke3b, if I don't respond I'm botting.