• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

'K' Caught botting

Status
Not open for further replies.
120jr42.png

I'm shocked

Zain

Onyx user!
RE: Even he bots...

thats messed up on so many different levels

Deathcrow

Power member.

Zain said:
thats messed up on so many different levels

Explain to me, lol. I don't know if it is because I can't see the picture well on my phone or if it is because I'm clueless.

Zain

Onyx user!

I believe they changed him into an npc.

Ironhide

Onyx user!

So, you're telling us that a person named "Hollows 2487" botted / spammed and was sent to Botany Bay, what does this prove to us....?

Bamf Applejack said:
So, you're telling us that a person named "Hollows 2487" botted / spammed and was sent to Botany Bay, what does this prove to us....?

Really? Read one post above yours..

Deathcrow

Power member.

Superman said:
Bamf Applejack said:

Really? Read one post above yours..

This thread has only made me more confused. I don't understand what is going on just like Bamf. First someone says a guy who is maxed out got banned. Then you say he didn't. o_O

Zain

Onyx user!

A botter was turned into an endless looping NPC

________________________________________ <--- bottom line.

Deathwish

Onyx user!

This is a derpy thread I just can't follow. Is Hollow the 10 year vet or is K the 10 year vet? Because K isn't banned as far as I can tell.

Deathwish said:
This is a derpy thread I just can't follow. Is Hollow the 10 year vet or is K the 10 year vet? Because K isn't banned as far as I can tell.

Sigh, it looks like I have to repeat myself. The objective of this thread, is to show that 'K', a ten year RS veteran, player mod, and person with max cape bots.

Meetmyarrow

How does this prove anything? Is 'k' and hallow the same player? Did 'k' change his name to hallow?

Pichu

Onyx user!
Why would "K" change his name to some gay ass autotyping name...i doubt that is him

Status
Not open for further replies.