• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Just installed Windows 8

Above

I just installed windows on my computer. At first I had doubts about since I've heard a couple of bad reviews about it, but to me it still kinda feels like Windows 7 somewhat. Other than the menu screen and the apps. What are your guys thoughts on it?

Mercedes

Power member.
I have been using windows 8 for quite a while now. I really like it, I have not yet to encounter a problem with it.

Above

187 said:
I have been using windows 8 for quite a while now. I really like it, I have not yet to encounter a problem with it.

Yah same. I really like the interface and how clean it looks.

LSD

User is banned.
Yea its decent.
I'm running Windows along with my Mac.
I liked windows 8. Pretty clean and smooth.

Bolt

Honestly, I'd rather have Windows 7... I don't really like the interface.

Carnage

Power member.
Zelda said:
Is there a way to download windows 8 online or tht>??

yeah obviously illegal but there is a ton of stuff you can download online from windows 8 to cinema 4D try any torrent site.

Kids

Onyx user!
I have Windows 8.1 on my laptop, it's mostly designed for touch screen but I like it.

Raptor

Power member.
Without Classic Shell, I would barely be able to use it. The interface is counter-intuitive and a mess.

filler

Onyx user!
Raptor said:
Without Classic Shell, I would barely be able to use it. The interface is counter-intuitive and a mess.

The 8.1 update helps a little bit, at least. Still a Mac user through and through, though.

Raptor

Power member.
filler said:
The 8.1 update helps a little bit, at least. Still a Mac user through and through, though.

I can't stand Apple products. They're so overpriced and changes to the core files are a pain. 8.1 did make Windows 8 a bit more user-friendly though.