• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Just installed Win 8.1 :)

Hostage

User is banned.
What do you think of my desktop? It's so much better Windows 8.1, I upgraded from windows 7 pro.
2h4j79k.png
5mjwjp.png

Sons Of Anarchy

User is banned.
RE: Just installed Win 8.1
yWRAP8W.png

I am starting to feel really old now.
Jesus christ, it's a great way to destroy two great actors.

Hostage

User is banned.
yWRAP8W.png

Lol what do you mean @jeffrey Walt and Jesse? They look dope as Lego men haha

Hostage

User is banned.
yWRAP8W.png

sorry @justice i meant to say I've upgraded from windows 7 pro, its looks better than that!

ForumKorner

yWRAP8W.png

Wow nice upgrade, I want to upgrade mine aswell. Looks clean but I'll probably miss the old windows 7 lol

Hostage

User is banned.
yWRAP8W.png

I'm going to change back seems to have a disk error every so often, it's updating fine but I can't find the coprocessor download for the device manager. I miss windows 7 too.

Fresh

Power member.
yWRAP8W.png

This is late, but at first i hated windows 8, main reason cause they didn't have a search button on the left corner. I then found out that you could get a plugin for it. But now that i have my search button i love it.

Thick sausage

User is banned.
yWRAP8W.png

Thanks Brothern, for that Ill look into it! thanks in advanced

junior1

Jels

8.1 is the worst windows I ever had, the same as 8. Best one is XP or win7. Probably 10 won't be good enough, there will be a lot of shitty tasks, and then you have no idea what's your pc doing.

Jupi

rebel
Jels said:
8.1 is the worst windows I ever had, the same as 8. Best one is XP or win7. Probably 10 won't be good enough, there will be a lot of shitty tasks, and then you have no idea what's your pc doing.

1. You're raping the recent posts Jesus calm down
2. I favor windows 8.1 above every other os. its clean and easy to use, maybe hard at first to use and understand. but once you get it understood, its perfect.

Morphene

Onyx user!
I have to say I like the interface of Windows, but personally I don't know if I can get really get into it that much, I had to put 7 back on my disc, because I didn't feel like messing around too much with 8 at the time. Now seeing it again, I might give it another shot and see what I can do with it. What are some of the benefits of 8 than the 7? Besides the tiles of course lol ;)