• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Just hacked this

Bmthrules

Power member.
765c60b7c480cafc49f1d3be39f8bca0.png

How much is the H3 worth

Scenery

User is banned.
Sounds like you want to give me the rune scimmy.

The kite is like, 150k.

Techno

User is banned.
I'm jelly as fuck, I should be able to get on today Carbon up for some grinderoso?

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Nice work son!

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Damn I'm jelly. I wanted to be the first one on RG to get full rune. Someone beat me already >.>

Jam

Onyx user!
Daniel said:
Damn I'm jelly. I wanted to be the first one on RG to get full rune. Someone beat me already >.>
because you quit, and now your sht just sits there.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Jam said:
Daniel said:

I haven't quit at all, I'm just bored and with a lot of homework. You know how you always come back to RS after a while :p

Deathcrow

Power member.
Daniel said:
Jam said:
Daniel said:

I haven't quit at all, I'm just bored and with a lot of homework. You know how you always come back to RS after a while :p

That is very true. Even if you don't play it, you will still always come back eventually just to look at the new updates or to log in and see who else is on. If not one of those two, then something else will get you to log in.....

Bmthrules

Power member.
Voodin said:
God, that's an ugly shield to buy.

I don't give a shit how it looks, it's fucking easy mode to flip any kind of rune kiteshield.