• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Just got out the Pen

Ambien

I just got out of DwC, i'm leaving my group to be in charged by @Slacker, shoutout to @Cam for helping me out. No more getting warnings from FeaR.

Special s/o to: @Philly @FeaR @Toxic @Coltie2 @IRC @Light @Liquids

#Ambien4Moderator

Ambien

Matigo said:
Congratulations, lets keep it that way.
The group is filth.

It's the most prestigious group on the forum, it was time to give it up to another worthy member.

Matigo

just a guy
Ambien said:
It's the most prestigious group on the forum, it was time to give it up to another worthy member.

The most prestigious group on ForumKorner is a group you have to scam to get into?
Or do something suspicious enough to get put in it?
Okay.

Ambien

Matigo said:
The most prestigious group on ForumKorner is a group you have to scam to get into?
Or do something suspicious enough to get put in it?
Okay.

My man you need to learn how to take jokes.

Package

i dont know how you got out of it but whatever

you're a member who actually deserves it

Liquids

Today was emotional, seeing you leave your position as the leader of your group. The one you built from scratch. I just can't say any more. I'm tearing up. Just Goodluck in the future. I just hope the new leader does as good as you did.

Ambien

Liquids said:
Today was emotional, seeing you leave your position as the leader of your group. The one you built from scratch. I just can't say any more. I'm tearing up. Just Goodluck in the future. I just hope the new leader does as good as you did.

with great power comes great responsibility

Piece

cannaisseur
Congrats on becoming a normie once more.

Yui

Oh shit boi welcome to the land of free members. Locked up Ambien will never be forgotten.

Old Man

Power member.
I'll forever appreciate you for getting me out of the red when I first started :) ily