• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Just got my first decent account

I haven't really been active on this site, but I started spreading about 2 weeks ago. I have ~10 stable slaves, and I can usually go to sleep and log back on with a new slave or two.

Today I was bored, so I went to look at the screens of a few of my slaves. First one, botting yew logs, meh, nothing great. Second one was just chilling in the GE with some bad armor. Third and fourth weren't much better. Then I get to one of my newer slaves that I hadn't looked at yet, and decide to look at his screen, and guess what.

The guy had full bandos, fury, 2m in pouch, and a BGS. Plus no PIN, but there wasn't anything good in his bank. I restarted his computer, logged on, sold and traded stuff to a mule. I left the 2m in his pouch though. The stuff I kept totaled 39m.

So yeah, I'm pretty excited, first good account. I also have another account (lvl 100+) who's PIN expires in 3 hours and another one with full guthix armor who's pin exipres in an hour or so. I saw what the lvl 100+ was typing to his friends on his alt account, he said it has around 25m on it, so that's also pretty great. All in all, a great day.

Apexis

Glad you are making progress, if you need help just shoot me a PM.
And that was nice of you to leave the 2m.
I personally only hack scammers or dicers, I feel bad if I hack anyone else and dicers and scammers didn't get there money fairly anyway.

Domcon said:
I personally only hack scammers or dicers, I feel bad if I hack anyone else and dicers and scammers didn't get there money fairly anyway.
Most of the guys I hack are botters. If you have anything decent and you're botting, I'll take it. I also took from this one guy who was a real a**hole.

Apexis

ClichedBluefish said:
Domcon said:
Most of the guys I hack are botters. If you have anything decent and you're botting, I'll take it. I also took from this one guy who was a real a**hole.

Well botters don't always deserve it. I lean towards scammers/dicers but if there is a douche bag I will get him.

Tim

Nice loot man the most i got was about 120m he was a staker because i sas him on w54 in DA

Distryct

ClichedBluefish said:
I haven't really been active on this site, but I started spreading about 2 weeks ago. I have ~10 stable slaves, and I can usually go to sleep and log back on with a new slave or two.

Today I was bored, so I went to look at the screens of a few of my slaves. First one, botting yew logs, meh, nothing great. Second one was just chilling in the GE with some bad armor. Third and fourth weren't much better. Then I get to one of my newer slaves that I hadn't looked at yet, and decide to look at his screen, and guess what.

The guy had full bandos, fury, 2m in pouch, and a BGS. Plus no PIN, but there wasn't anything good in his bank. I restarted his computer, logged on, sold and traded stuff to a mule. I left the 2m in his pouch though. The stuff I kept totaled 39m.

So yeah, I'm pretty excited, first good account. I also have another account (lvl 100+) who's PIN expires in 3 hours and another one with full guthix armor who's pin exipres in an hour or so. I saw what the lvl 100+ was typing to his friends on his alt account, he said it has around 25m on it, so that's also pretty great. All in all, a great day.

Good work mate.
I'm new in this forums, May i have ur Skype sir:)
or else add me : Lsdevil112

Hurt

Distryct said:
Good work mate.
I'm new in this forums, May i have ur Skype sir:)
or else add me : Lsdevil112

This is an extreme gravedig. Try not to post on threads more than 3 months old, and before you do you should check to see if the user has been active recently.
For example, this thread hasn't been active in almost 3 years, and the user hasn't been active in almost 3 years as well.

Yui

Totodile said:
This is an extreme gravedig. Try not to post on threads more than 3 months old, and before you do you should check to see if the user has been active recently.
For example, this thread hasn't been active in almost 3 years, and the user hasn't been active in almost 3 years as well.
I'd like to know how the heck he even found this thread.