• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Just got a PS4, hmu.

Day

Power member.
Poop said:
How is anything that costs $400 worth spending 10k for. This is just sad more than anything lol.

If he has a 6 figure salary, I'm sure 10k is no biggie for him. Although he could of just donated that 10k to my broke nigga fund.

That's sick Trojan, did you actually win the contest or do you just really have some serious hook ups?

Soda

Can you post a picture of the console? I'm in Canada, and we already have the controllers.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Trojan said:
fbfe9bec91fa8144484397f6d2079192.png

Just got the hook ups, will post more pics later.

Damn man thats awesome! BTW is this Trojan as in Trojan who jacked Temperrr?

Doctor

User is banned.
Looks like a Gamestop paper you wrote your name on. Im thinking either you work at Gamestop and got to see the controller and took a pic with ur name or you went to the store and wrote ur name on a random paper and took a picture near a showcased ps4 remote. lmao :p

BasedGod

User is banned.
Doctor said:
Looks like a Gamestop paper you wrote your name on. Im thinking either you work at Gamestop and got to see the controller and took a pic with ur name or you went to the store and wrote ur name on a random paper and took a picture near a showcased ps4 remote. lmao :p

Damn you just exposed this nigga. The story does seem a bit fake. $10k for a $500 console just because you didn't want to wait lol?

Greed

Power member.
Just cause he makes 6 figures, doesn't mean $10k would be like nothing. I for one, know through experience that $10k is still a pretty big chunk for someone that makes 7 figures. But, there's no way Trojan actually spent $10k at Taco Bell, but how ever you did get it Trojan, well done!

Chronos

User is banned.
GrƷƷd said:
Just cause he makes 6 figures, doesn't mean $10k would be like nothing. I for one, know through experience that $10k is still a pretty big chunk for someone that makes 7 figures. But, there's no way Trojan actually spent $10k at Taco Bell, but how ever you did get it Trojan, well done!

Gamestop has been selling PS4 controllers for a few weeks now. His name is written on a GS receipt. Too much of a coincidence. If he does actually have it (which I doubt he does), I'd think we'd need to see a full setup for this to be valid.

Frenzy

Onyx user!
It's just the controller haha, took me a while to figure out.