• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Just finished my first Gaming build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronos

User is banned.
I just finished my first computer build. After many long hours, I finally got all the pieces together working nice and the software is working smooth as well (honestly, getting the drivers for the thing was harder than putting it together). This was an entry level build, the part's are worth around $800, but I ended up getting everything for $530 (the CPU and MoBo were free!) I've enjoyed the experience greatly, and I look forward to building more in the future :)

My build goes as follows;

Case - BitFenix Comrade

bfc-com-100-kksx1-rp_2.jpg

Motherboard - AsRock N68C-GS FX

N68C-GS%20FX(m).jpg

CPU - AMD FX-6300

Image_02S.jpg

CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

cooler-master_hyper-212-evo_install-2.jpg

RAM - Kingston Hyper FuryX (4g x 2)

Closer-Look-11.jpg

Graphics Card - Asus Radeon R9-270x

ASUS-Radeon-R9-270X-5.jpg

Power Supply - Corsair CX 500w

images

Hard Drive - 1TB Western Digital Blue

Western-Digital-Caviar-Blue-WD10EALX-1TB-Desktop-Hard-Drive.jpg

Here's the finished product -

The little red light on the right is from an $8 Cooler Master Fan I got. The LED isn't that bright which is nice, and it works extremely well, I'll be picking up another.

jbubETRfvT4bzd.jpg

[/quote]

Love

User is banned.
Re: RE: Just finished my first Gaming build

Fresh said:
I like it, you did a nice job on it.
You no nothing about PC builds but your posting on this #postboost.

Nice build op pretty good bang for your buck. How did you get the parts do cheap. The 270x is about 225 by itself last time I checked.

Yotsuba

Onyx user!
I love the build. The only problem I would have with it is the 1 TB memory.

If you're going to record gameplay for youtube or something along the lines of that, I'd suggest getting 2 TBs because that shit eats up your memory.

Love

User is banned.
That won't be that big of a issue. From the looks of it that case looks like it has your swappable drives so upgrading your storage space won't be a issue.

Chronos

User is banned.
Yotsuba said:
I love the build. The only problem I would have with it is the 1 TB memory.

If you're going to record gameplay for youtube or something along the lines of that, I'd suggest getting 2 TBs because that shit eats up your memory.

Don't have any plans of recording for YouTube :p

Fresh

Power member.
Сhance said:
You no nothing about PC builds but your posting on this #postboost.

Nice build op pretty good bang for your buck. How did you get the parts do cheap. The 270x is about 225 by itself last time I checked.

I'm sorry didn't realize you new me, who are you? And how do you know I don't know about PC's I would like to know. And RE post boost, I joined in Aug 2013. Me stating my opinion is not post boosting in any form.

Love

User is banned.
Re: RE: Just finished my first Gaming build

Fresh said:
I'm sorry didn't realize you new me, who are you? And how do you know I don't know about PC's I would like to know. And RE post boost, I joined in Aug 2013. Me stating my opinion is not post boosting in any form.
Wow its like that we go way back. I knew you before you were on site
Yoda.

Fresh

Power member.
Сhance said:
Wow its like that we go way back. I knew you before you were on site
Yoda.

Well, don't tell me i don't know about PC's its not nice :(, made me cry. How did you know before I was on the site if you joined after me, mind blow.

Love

User is banned.
Fresh said:
Well, don't tell me i don't know about PC's its not nice
TS74deB.png
, made me cry. How did you know before I was on the site if you joined after me, mind blow.

Luke its ScuIpture, how don't you know this.

Fresh

Power member.
Сhance said:
Luke its ScuIpture, how don't you know this.

Oh, your some Foo Foo lame boy, should have said something faggot. I don't keep tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.