• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

blast

RE: Hot girl wants to "date" me. Opinions?

Corona said:
My nigga @Blast knows what he's talking about, user is a certified pussy slayer.
Only been in the game a few years but I got it now. It's all just about pleasing her.

Daimi

User is banned.

Blast said:
Only been in the game a few years but I got it now. It's all just about pleasing her.

Translation , fuck the shit out of that pussy.... :)

odllanor

User is banned.

I'm in the exact same boat my nigga lmao

Towel

Power member.

You gotta do the loopty loop and the finger blaster 9000 s/o: @Blast

αяυη

Power member.

Make sure you stick it in the right hole..

Hazs

Power member.

DONT DO IT BRO SHES JUST AFTER YOUR OGS ?!!?!?!!??!

Rexy

It's funny reading all these replys, But good luck mate :)

Yui

Date her dude, who cares if you're not experienced. She should know this herself if she's concerned about your sex life, relationships etc.
If you want to change that, just ask her to watch Netflix and chill, ya know.

Siesta

User is banned.

Bitches hate surprise buttsex, I talk from experience.

Just do whatever you want, and spank her. Girls love getting spanked while having sex, and getting controlled.

Azazel

User is banned.

Make sure your not about to wife a hoe. Sex.. Sex is actually really easy tell her you want her to come over for "netflix and chill" when she comes over tell her you think she's pretty and put your arm around her and then go in for a 80-20 kiss which is you go in 80% of the way and let her go in 20% of the way. Once you do that pull back slowly move your head down to her neck and start slowly kissing it and kiss all around. Kiss her jaw, ear, shoulder, collar bone, then slowly move back up to her lips and give her tongue. If she haven't said anything or she did something that followed your vibes she wants you. Now you are going to tease the hell out of her tell her to strip or do it yourself and kiss her all the way down to her pussy and right before you even touch it kiss right back up to her lips and do this twice very slowly. Then go down on her and slowly finger her and when she is begging for your dick make sure you ask her if she's ready bc you don't ever wanna catch a charge and then just fuck her and that's it. She will be impressed and she will say you pleased her more than any of her boy friends have. It's really all about foreplay once you get more comfortable you can go as far as dry humping her with your clothes on that's a huge turn on for some girls. It's important you show masculinity when having sex just because you are new doesn't mean she has to take control and be the man.

Yuuki

Yui said:
Date her dude, who cares if you're not experienced. She should know this herself if she's concerned about your sex life, relationships etc.
If you want to change that, just ask her to watch Netflix and chill, ya know.
OFF TOPIC: how you gonna go from the super awesome asuna sig to the fucking drug whore again -_-

OTOPIC: Just try and get to know her first, once you guys are really used to each other if you do anything it won't be awkward.

Yeti

Thank you all

First off, thank you all for your advice and confidence. But ultimately first I need to get to the stage where I can hang out with her comfortably. Right now I get kinda shaky/butterflies in my stomach. I guess its just that I'm really intimidated by her.

@Aimi Not sure yet.
@Blast thanks for the sound advice
@igboss Very true.
@Yui Yeah I mean I don't think it would be a dealbreaker for her, it's just a con on the list. She's taken a guy's virginity before.... She branded him with the name "3-minute [name]"  xD
@Azazel I'm not really the romantic type, I'm very clumsy, I'm told by every girl that's touched my hands that they are very soft, Idk if that's useful in any way?
@Yuuki Thanks, and honestly thats the kind of advice I was looking for. More relationship-oriented. I ended up getting all this sex-specific advice, which is fine too.

Package

Stop being a bitch and man up

Do stuff with her and don't act like a coward

Azazel

User is banned.

Yeti said:
First off, thank you all for your advice and confidence. But ultimately first I need to get to the stage where I can hang out with her comfortably. Right now I get kinda shaky/butterflies in my stomach. I guess its just that I'm really intimidated by her.

@Aimi Not sure yet.
@igboss Very true.
@Yui Yeah I mean I don't think it would be a dealbreaker for her, it's just a con on the list. She's taken a guy's virginity before.... She branded him with the name "3-minute [name]"  xD
@Azazel I'm not really the romantic type, I'm very clumsy, I'm told by every girl that's touched my hands that they are very soft, Idk if that's useful in any way?
@Yuuki Thanks, and honestly thats the kind of advice I was looking for. More relationship-oriented. I ended up getting all this sex-specific advice, which is fine too.
It's not that it's "romantic" it's more of putting her into that mood to the point where she can't resist you. If you wanted to be romantic just look at her in the eyes when your fucking and let the chemicals in her brain do all the work and she will fall for you.

If you say you are blessed with the soft hands I would recommend learning how to give a massage. When im giving my girl a massage I tell her it's easier if she just gets naked and it is but then I always just end up massaging her tits and ik that's her weakness :)

btw if she really wants a relationship tell her it's your first time and you wanna keep all this lowkey and if she don't and she goes telling people you only lasted [x minutes] say her pussy was as wide as a Pringles lid and it smelled like dead fish and she'll probably hang herself

Yuuki

Yeti said:

@Aimi Not sure yet.
@igboss Very true.
You're not a "bitch" just cause you want to be a good guy and not fuck a girl first time you hangout.

btw most of the kids that are like "fuck her" haven't even seen a vagina so gg

Adamant

Kinda interesting reading the comments here.

First and foremost, if you're looking to date her, sex shouldn't be a top priority. You should focus on making her happy and being comfortable around each other.

Second, if her main concern is sex, whether she's needy or not, don't try and date her, just a casual fuck buddy. (?)

Third, good luck man, we've all been there. To add, if she's more expirienced, I'm sure she'll give a few pointers if worst comes to worst.

Siesta

User is banned.

Package said:
Stop being a bitch and man up

Do stuff with her and don't act like a coward
Package, this is adult talk, for people who actually have had sexual relations with girls.

We don't care about that you once got kissed by your mother, and your strange fantasies about Justin Bieber.

Jamil

@hydrogen

Seven said:
Literally the most depressing shit I have read in awhile.
I think when this happens, my kudos on my profile should rise as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.