• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Jump the line and get Windows 10 right now!

Tequila

As you're no doubt aware, today is Windows 10 launch day. If you're already registered for the new OS, now it's just a waiting game as Microsoft pushes out the update.​

Don't want to wait? You don't have to: There's actually a Windows 10 download page where you can grab the OS right now. Although it appears to be focused on creating installation media (e.g., a DVD or flash drive), you can use it for in-place upgrades -- no external media required.

{ Download here} : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10[/CENTER]

you should definitely back up your data first.
Next, head to the Windows 10 download page, scroll down a bit and click Download Tool Now. (Most users will want the 64-bit version, but obviously you should go 32-bit if that's the version of Windows your system already runs.)

Run the tool, then choose "Upgrade this PC." From there it's just a matter of waiting while Windows 10 downloads, verifies and installs -- with the inevitable reboot or two along the way.
Next, head to the Windows 10 download page, scroll down a bit and click Download Tool Now. (Most users will want the 64-bit version, but obviously you should go 32-bit if that's the version of Windows your system already runs.)​

Twelve

User is banned.
it doesn't let me and i really wanna get windows 10

Magnificent

I reserved it and it hasnt downloaded yet. Fucking windows. Might download later

Tequila

Magnificent said:
I reserved it and it hasnt downloaded yet. Fucking windows. Might download later
I just downloaded this, an Took about an hour to finish installing Window's 10 Pro.

Twelve

User is banned.
Yea. My PC originally came with 8.1 then i downgraded to 7 enterprise and no i'm not getting the windows icon on the bottom of the task bar.

Tequila

Twelve said:
Yea. My PC originally came with 8.1 then i downgraded to 7 enterprise and no i'm not getting the windows icon on the bottom of the task bar.

Guess I'll make a thread. showing people how to fix it then.

Twelve

User is banned.
Great. All my friends are rubbing windows 10 in my face and I'm still here, crying, with windows 7

brisk

User is banned.
I had the preview/ beta for a month or two. I got windows 10 the minute it came out. It's beautiful

sdk

User is banned.
I've already had 10 tech preview downloaded at school it was ight, I really liked it but it actually was really buggy at the time, can't wait for it to be fully done :)

Tequila

.Fusion said:
I've already had 10 tech preview downloaded at school it was ight, I really liked it but it actually was really buggy at the time, can't wait for it to be fully done :)

Its not the 10 tech preview. its windows 10 pro.

xZack

Onyx user!
I heard it has a lot of security issues