• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Jukebox's Middlemanning Thread

Jukebox

Power member.
Sooo I've been middlemanning for a while now w/o an official thread, so here it is.

I'll middleman for just about anything EXCEPT Xbox's/Psn's because my own got pulled back before and I don't mess with that stuff.
PM me onsite before we deal, which I always request on kik anyway.
Whatever happens after I've middlemanned is not under my control nor under my responsibility, and it's a requirement to delete all recovery emails with proof whilst I middleman for you.

ONLY KIK: Poison
PM ME ONSITE: @Jukebox (obviously)

Please leave a vouch if I've successfully middlemanned a deal for you.
Thanks.​

The Weeknd

User is banned.
Vouch, she has indeed MM'd for me before.

Leafy

Power member.
Vouch for this MM legit and patient

Sanctified

Onyx user!
First time I've used a middleman for a $200 deal and it went smooth as hell. He communicated well, was very nice, and extremely understanding.

DO NOT HESITATE TO USE JUKEBOX AS A MIDDLEMAN

I will be hitting you up for all my middleman needs, thank you so much for making this happen.

Loudpack

Onyx user!
Vouch jukebox has mm'd a few deals for me :)

warlock

User is banned.
100% Legit! Just used a middleman and got the deal done quick. My new go to. Thanks again Juke :)

etnies

User is banned.
Too late now, but I'm currently in the middle of a deal with @snort and so far all seems well. I sent him a bunch of vape shit and sent tracking too.

Jukebox

Power member.
etnies said:
Too late now, but I'm currently in the middle of a deal with @snort and so far all seems well. I sent him a bunch of vape shit and sent tracking too.

Haha did he pay you?
I've dealt with him before.

atanchor

User is banned.
I vouch for Jukebox. Just MM'd a deal and everything went smoothly.

Blue

I wanna thank @Jukebox for mm for me it went smooth and simple and i recommend using her she is totally trusted and do not hesitate! will be using her in the future <3