• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Josh Brent has retired from the Madden NFL 24

DonnaStella123

This Stream This Stream Chargers name Mike McCoy as their new head coach.John Pagano retained as Chargers Director of Communications Jay Madden 24 coins Gruden to meet with Chargers Chargers Tom Telesco says no advantage to Bruce Arians View all 15 storiesMadden NFL 24 news roundup:Josh Brent retired,HBO's"Hard Knocks'"contract was extended

Josh Brent has retired from the Madden NFL 24 to focus on his non-field concerns The Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman announced on Thursday.Brent has been involved in numerous incidents with the law and is in the process of trial for manslaughter intoxication after allegedly causing the death of his fellow Cowboys players Jerry Brown.

"This is the right choice for me,and something that I've given a significant amount of thought to,"Brent said."I'm nearing a point at which my main goal is getting priorities in my life in order.Priorities are more important then football."

KD Drummond of Blogging on the Boys says that this was the right decision for Brent as it should enable him to be more clear in his thinking.The decision should also resolve some other issues which were surfacing when Brent continued to play,in the midst of issues that were off-field,according Drummond.

The Cowboys are no longer under the pressure of giving assistance to a player who even in the face imprisonment,cannot prevent him from breaking the law again;regardless of mut 24 coins for sale how insignificant one might think of smoking marijuana.