• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Join Neobux Today

CrazySmurf

Why join Neobux?
Neobux is the best and most legit paying PTC site out there. What is PTC? PTC is Paid To Click. You get paid to click on ads and stay for a few minutes.

What is the Minimum payout?
The minimum amount paid is $2.00 on the first cashout.

This amount will increase by $1.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $10.00.

After that, the minimum amount will always be $10.00

How is the limit of direct referrals calculated?
First of all, you can only have direct referrals after you meet these conditions:

* Been a member for at least 30 days
* Have made at least 100 clicks

After these conditions are met, the direct referral you can have will be based first on the following limit:

* Standard: 30
* Pioneer: 60
* Golden: 200
* Golden+Pioneer: 250
* Golden/Emerald: 300
* Golden/Sapphire: 300
* Golden/Platinum: 400
* Golden/Diamond: 400
* Golden/Ultimate: 800

Depending on how many days you've been registered, all those days, minus the first 30, will count towards a limit increase.
This means that the older member you are, the more referrals you may have.
The amount will be based on your current membership/pack and the days you're registered (minus 30). This amount will vary and is explained below:

* Standard/Pioneer = Days-30 divided by 4
* Golden (without a pack) = Days-30 divided by 2
* Golden (with a pack) = Days-30

CLICK HERE TO JOIN TODY!

joining :D big letters convinced me to.

~No dean, this is not funny, The voice is telling me I am almost out of minuits~ - Castiel

Monetizer

I am already a User in the NeoBux scheme. It requires a major amount of investment for profits to be returned.

Slug

CashLagoon is another good one, I made $3 in 10 minutes into my paypal as it is instant payout, it is very underrated for some reason.

CrazySmurf

Ill have to try out CashLagoon never heard of it. But Neobux is the all time best paying PTC site out there I think. Just takes time. But if you are verified paypal and buy more referrals and clicks youll make a lot more than you do now.