• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

JAYS

Andrew R

Naaa i back the thread 100p, now that stromans back and pitching sweet no ones stopping us

mac-

User is banned.
Being an Angels fan is great, especially having Mike Trout on your team. Hopefully we make the Wild Card spot

Jukebox

Power member.
Jays are into the playoffs, which gives me something to be excited about. :]

Weed

Chad said:
"Jays" lmao nigga please

It's all about crocs and sketchers.

Nah son it's all about them heelys.

Fallout

User is banned.
Weed said:
Nah son it's all about them heelys.

Ahh shit, throwback to back in the day lol. I remember wearing those when I was like 9 lmao

Weed

Chad said:
Ahh shit, throwback to back in the day lol. I remember wearing those when I was like 9 lmao

Yeah bro I had to beg the shit outta my mom when I was young af to get them cuz they were like $60 LOL

Fallout

User is banned.
Weed said:
Yeah bro I had to beg the shit outta my mom when I was young af to get them cuz they were like $60 LOL

Lmao same. I remember when I would go out with my family and I would see those shoes and I would always ask for them

Weed

Chad said:
Lmao same. I remember when I would go out with my family and I would see those shoes and I would always ask for them

I remember riding them in school and getting in trouble all the time

Ahh flashbacks to 3rd grade.

Fallout

User is banned.
Weed said:
I remember riding them in school and getting in trouble all the time

Ahh flashbacks to 3rd grade.

I just remember when I rode into McDonalds with them and fell on my ass in front of everybody in there. I just got up and I was like "I'm good". My sister was right behind me and I just stood awkwardly in line as everybody just looked at me. That was the last time I ever wore those shoes.

Jukebox

Power member.
Chad said:
I just remember when I rode into McDonalds with them and fell on my ass in front of everybody in there. I just got up and I was like "I'm good". My sister was right behind me and I just stood awkwardly in line as everybody just looked at me. That was the last time I ever wore those shoes.

My mom kinda did this. She put my pair on and tried to glide down the hallway and she fell on her back. LOL.

Color

Must suck being a fan of a team that won't win. Then again, I wouldn't know about that, I'm from St. Louis. :p

Jukebox

Power member.
Color said:
Must suck being a fan of a team that won't win.  Then again, I wouldn't know about that, I'm from St. Louis.  :p

HAHAHA you're funny. -____- pshhh

Devil

I thought this was going to be a thread about Air Jordans.

Fallout

User is banned.
Jukebox said:
My mom kinda did this. She put my pair on and tried to glide down the hallway and she fell on her back. LOL.

My mom did the same thing with my skateboard when I was little. She got on it and it wiggled back and forth a little and then she fell back and broke her wrist.

Sam

@Color I seem to recall the cardinals losing to the Giants twice in the last three years and boston in 2013? And i dont trust the starting pitching for the cardinals anymore. Wacha and lynn have looked like dogshit lately, carmart done for the season and dont forget the best catcher in baseball is injured. Im not saying its the jays year by any means, but it aint the cards either.

Jukebox

Power member.
Chad said:
My mom did the same thing with my skateboard when I was little. She got on it and it wiggled back and forth a little and then she fell back and broke her wrist.

Yikes, sounds pretty bad. My mom just had some bruises but she recovered fine.

UPDATING THIS THREAD BECAUSE THE BLUE JAYS ARE WINNING 15-1 AGAINST BALTIMORE RIGHT NOW, TO CLENCH THE AL EAST TITLE. :) :) :)
I'm really sorry to all you "Jays haters" but this proves that the Jays, 100% ARE the best team in MLB right now. :')