• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Jailbreaking an iPhone 5

SellerSM

User is banned.
I'm needing a little help jailbreaking an iPhone 5. It's currently updated to 8.2, and I'm not sure if I am able to jailbreak at that current version. I also have no knowledge of how to jailbreak, or even how to get started. Can anyone help me?

ugly

Power member.
there is no untethered jailbreak for ios 8.2 yet, i suggest downgrading to ios 8.1 and the download the taig jailbreak from taig.com/en instructions are on their site

Replicate

User is banned.
@ugly you cant downgrade without SHSH blobs, because the signing windows for 8.1.x are closed.

Particle

As of right now, there is no available jailbreak for iOS 8.2. The only way that you're able to jailbreak is, if you downgrade to iOS 8.1 and jailbreak on that firmware. If you need help with this, let me know. I'll help you jailbreak your iDevice.

@Circuit Are you sure that they're closed? I downgraded my friend's iPhone like 3 days.

Balfour

Cocaine Coupe
YouTube is your best friend when it comes to jailbreaking. If you are going to commit to jailbreaking your device, you must allocate the necessary time towards learning the mechanics. 

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Despite any claims, there are no current 'unteathered' jailbreaks for iOS 8.2. Your options are as follows:[/font]
  1. Wait 'X' amount of time for the unteathered iOS 8.2 jailbreak to leak.
  2. Downgrade your iOS to utilize the 8.1.3 jailbreak. You can do so by clicking here.
If you have any further questions or would like to know a little bit about my experience with jailbreaking, feel free to shoot me a message on Skype. 

Spruce_Cree