• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ITT: Your most viewed website.

nickman456

Yeah probably google or youtube. I also go on xat and thebotnet alot too.
Now im starting to go on marketswag though, so you can add that to my top 5 :)

my_meow

facebook and you tibe are the most visited websites when ever i open my browser i have to first go to facebook.

my_meow

facebook and you tibe are the most visited websites when ever i open my browser i have to first go to facebook.

kill4

I'd also say Google, I do heaps of research everyday, I always try to learn something new everyday.

usman_khan

my most visit website are google , facebook and youtube . i visit these three almost everyday .

usman_khan

my most visit website are google , facebook and youtube . i visit these three almost everyday .

usman_khan

jorasn

Probably Google. I was about to say FB but i don't like that thing these days. Tired of dumb status. If this site works than its gonna beat Google for sure.

jorasn

Probably Google. I was about to say FB but i don't like that thing these days. Tired of dumb status. If this site works than its gonna beat Google for sure.

jorasn