• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iTaste MVP Question

XANAX

Power member.
I am thinking about picking up an iTaste MVP 2.0, but I want a few opinions on it before I actually go through with the purchase. If anybody has one, do you like it and how does it function? I will probably be running a Nautilus Aspire on it.

SOS

I have this one, not sure how it compares to others because I've only had this and cheap throw away ones.

XANAX

Power member.
SOS said:
I have this one, not sure how it compares to others because I've only had this and cheap throw away ones.
Do you like it? What kind of tank do you have on it?

XANAX

Power member.
FeaR said:
I use this with a pro tank 3 no complaints here.
I heard it;s only 3.3-6 volts and 6-11 watts. Hows the vapor production with the Pro Tank 3 cause I also have one.

elite

If I were you I would wait for the MVP 3.0, but I've heard the 2 is pretty nice.

Yeti

Do not attempt to run the MVP with an Atlantis! Atlantis' are sub ohm tanks coming in a .5 ohms stock coil. MVPs are min .8 ohms. An aspire nautilus mini would do you better. Also if you're looking for vapor production look into 18650 APV's and unregulated mods. Nothing wrong with the IPV mini's :) and you could run an Atlantis as a good cloud setup. Though I recommend the Arctic tank because it uses organic cotton and the Subtank because the coils are horizontal and I believe dual!

XANAX

Power member.
Yeti said:
Do not attempt to run the MVP with an Atlantis! Atlantis' are sub ohm tanks coming in a .5 ohms stock coil. MVPs are min .8 ohms. An aspire nautilus mini would do you better. Also if you're looking for vapor production look into 18650 APV's and unregulated mods. Nothing wrong with the IPV mini's :) and you could run an Atlantis as a good cloud setup. Though I recommend the Arctic tank because it uses organic cotton and the Subtank because the coils are horizontal and I believe dual!
Im not using an Atlantis on it. Im using an Aspire Nautilus Mini :p

XANAX

Power member.
Yeti said:
Wow im dislexic, ahahah. Yeah the nauti is great. Do you have the vape rn? Do you like it?
I dont have it yet, but it should be here sometime next week. I will keep the thread updated on my first impressions of it.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
i have this same one, and i as well run a nautilus on it.
i think it's really good tbh.
it has its ups and downs, but most of the time it tastes great and the clouds are perfect

GUAP HF

Only had an encounter with a MVP 2 a couple times with a buddy of mines. This was back when all I was using was a little eGo C-Twist with a Protank 2 LOL. It honestly blew my mind at the time and thought it was the coolest "mod" ever. To be honest tho, if you're still on eGo's and looking for something to upgrade w/o moving too fast, I definitely recommend an MVP 2.0 no questions asked. I would throw an Aspire Atlantis on top instead of the Nautilus. I prefer it from personal experience.

I myself have moved on to bigger and better things since then, I personally have a mechanical mod. If anyone care's my current setup!

Nemesis 18650 Mech Mod
Dark Horse RDA
22 Gauge 4 Wrap single coil around a 1/8 inch drill bit. Hitting about 0.91 oHm's
2 Sony VTC 4 18650's (These are a MUST HAVE, SOO MUCH POWER)

Anything vape related just shoot me a PM I know a pretty decent amount IMO. Good luck with your purchase

Federales.
the MVP is a good starting mod. i recommend getting a nautilus for it considering the atlantis is a .5 ohm coil and the mvp can only go to .8 or .9 i believe

XANAX

Power member.
Just got the setup in the mail. Very impressed with it so far. The Nautilus Aspire Mini works pretty good with it. Would definitely suggest it to anybody that still has ego style batteries.