• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is this sig any good?

Burnt

it is my second sig ive made on photoshop, is it any good?
ejstx1.jpg

Destinee

pretty basic filter usage with wind the line you used is too thick and the text is probs the best bit. you didnt even have to put any work into the text.

Burnt

k, ty
ill go to sigtutorials to learn more, thanks for feedback
i took away the swirls, because they were fail

Burnt

i know its better without the swirls, but to try to get a grip on how to do the swirls, is this better than the first swirls?
23tplp3.jpg

below this line is my sig
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Destinee

burnt i would leave out the pentool completely you do not know what to do with it, it doesnt look like it goes infront and behind you have rubbed out too much. imo leave out the pentool and it would be nice. and how do i get a link into my sig?

Burnt

Destinee said:
burnt i would leave out the pentool completely you do not know what to do with it, it doesnt look like it goes infront and behind you have rubbed out too much. imo leave out the pentool and it would be nice. and how do i get a link into my sig?
well, i got to my sig by:
1. click notifications-inbox
2. click sig once the new screen pops up

also a questiom? how do u put more then one image into a single photoshop, for instance if i want to put the avatar of destruction, runescape player, and rewards in one image!

Destinee

i dont follow you. I want it so when someone clicks my sig it goes to my GFX shop but i need to know how to get the link in.

Burnt

Destinee said:
i dont follow you. I want it so when someone clicks my sig it goes to my GFX shop but i need to know how to get the link in.
oh, highlite where u have [IMG*]..........[IMG*], and click the hyperlink tool, then enter ur services URL

Destinee

i've done it now with the hhelp of tehlove , thanks anyway bro. like my siggy?