• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is this ok for a main?

Barney Stinson

Onyx user!
Dunno if this any good or not, but some feedback would be nice.
mwsnap005t.jpg

Zangrefia

Onyx user!
Yeah, it's a pretty good main in my opinion.

DrecliN

Onyx user!
I'd consider raising all your combat skills, If your low on money consider doing some skilling down the road. Your cooking should be able help you with that.

Barney Stinson

Onyx user!
NickVsYou said:
Decent, but your range level is horrid.

LOL YEAH, I realize this. I've neglected Range for awhile. xD

DrecliN said:
I'd consider raising all your combat skills, If your low on money consider doing some skilling down the road. Your cooking should be able help you with that.

Yeah I got a lot of my cash from Woodcutting, and well, that all went towards Prayer as you can see. At the moment I'm working on fishing, so I suppose what I accumulate through 99, I can cook, and then sell. At least that's what I assume, unless you thought otherwise.

Aidan

A mains a main. It's YOUR main account. But as a all in all account it's pretty decent. Just keep training. :)

Angel

Looks fine to me :p And like they said your main is your main so you do what you feel like it :D

Ryu™

Onyx user!
Agreed with other people, its a good main account, you just gotta train it a bit, and raise a bit of money :D

Tate

I'd say it's good if you legitimately trained it, but if you bought/botted the skills it's not as shocking. 99 woodcutting isn't easy to get, so if you legitimately trained it, nice job.

Barney Stinson

Onyx user!
Godsword said:
Decent needs work in strength, ranged, and fletching though.

Yeah I've noticed people always find Strength more prestigious than Attack or Defense, and yeah Range needs work. Fletching I'm gonna work on!

itzmagiic said:
not a bad main, more items / better stats and it'll be a great main.

Thanks for the feedback :D

Tate said:
I'd say it's good if you legitimately trained it, but if you bought/botted the skills it's not as shocking. 99 woodcutting isn't easy to get, so if you legitimately trained it, nice job.

And yes trained legit, <3

the_lol

Onyx user!
Not too bad. You need nicer combat stats.

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Yeah, its got some very nice stats, especially that farming level. You could work on that ranged though.