• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is it true or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sativa

User is banned.
"Apperantley" .. I quote that because a friend just told me the message people are sending that resets your phone (or if jailbroken puts you in safe mode) is a Isis text message letting them hacking your phone and if you receive it you have to delete the entire chat with that contact..

I think this hella false lol. But what yall think? She said it was in cnn but I couldn't find anything about it.

(This involves Apple only)

Harm

User is banned.
Sativa said:
"Apperantley" .. I quote that because a friend just told me the message people are sending that resets your phone (or if jailbroken puts you in safe mode) is a Isis text message letting them hacking your phone and if you receive it you have to delete the entire chat with that contact..

I think this hella false lol. But what yall think? She said it was in cnn but I couldn't find anything about it.

(This involves Apple only)

Just because the news post shit doesn't mean it's true homie, the news and public say shit for entertainment, and publicity ! False homie

Weed

this is the most retarded shit i have ever read

don't believe everything you read on the internet

Replicate

User is banned.
Wow, people are that gullible.. People assume that Arabic Characters relate to ISIS. Its entirely false, iOS cannot properly read the text and just gives up by crashing. It was also never on CNN, some dude on twitter with the handle @*something*Montana just said "it was on CNN", and so everybody believed him.

iGalaxy

Totally fake in my honest opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.