• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is drinking to much Mtn Dew bad?

Kassie

Onyx user!
Even small amounts of soda aren't good for you. Everything in it is pretty much unhealthy. Force yourself to switch to tea or something. It's hard at first, but then you won't crave it anymore! :)

Color

Soda in general is bad for you, yes. Mountain dew, however tops most others. It can ruin your teeth, generally make you feel shitty, and even do more harm in more extreme cases.

Mountain Dew

User is banned.
Kassie said:
Even small amounts of soda aren't good for you. Everything in it is pretty much unhealthy. Force yourself to switch to tea or something. It's hard at first, but then you won't crave it anymore!
yWRAP8W.png

Thanks bae! I will try my best to get off this addiction

Shy

User is banned.
I know a lot of people hate this stuff but try flavored water or Seltzer water. Tastes like soda but has 0 of everything.

Nevermind

User is banned.
Kassie said:
Even small amounts of soda aren't good for you. Everything in it is pretty much unhealthy. Force yourself to switch to tea or something. It's hard at first, but then you won't crave it anymore!
yWRAP8W.png

@Enderman

Tea is a great alternative. Make sure you don't have Arizona, though. It's basically soda.

Phormick

User is banned.
Leader said:
@Enderman

Tea is a great alternative. Make sure you don't have Arizona, though. It's basically soda.

Tea is good, but if he is a teenager, it could have bad effects (the caffeine etc). Honestly, I drink a can of soda every 3 days. Try to limit yourself to that you'll be fine.

Kassie

Onyx user!
Leader said:
@Enderman

Definitely agree. When I say tea, I mean unsweetened. Green tea is the best. :)

Lifts

User is banned.
Not the worst thing you could do but hey yolo I guess

I only drink h20

Aurora

User is banned.
I mean Mtn. Dew has an assload of sugar, but other than that it isn't as bad as like Vodka. Your teeth will start to decay and it could cause stomach problems.

ORC

Mountain Dew contains BVO (brominated vegetable oil) which has been patented as a flame retardant. Bromine is a poisonous/cancerous element that is deadly in large amounts. Even though a few Mountain Dews every once in a while will not hurt, drinking a large quantity everyday will have negative effects on your health.

Painkiller

User is banned.
ORC said:
Mountain Dew contains BVO (brominated vegetable oil) which has been patented as a flame retardant. Bromine is a poisonous/cancerous element that is deadly in large amounts. Even though a few Mountain Dews every once in a while will not hurt, drinking a large quantity everyday will have negative effects on your health.

lol i just drank a mountain dew