• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is drinking to much Mtn Dew bad?

Mountain Dew

User is banned.
Hey ForumKorner, I would like to know if it is bad to drink Mtn Dew like a lot of it. I am an avid mtn dew drinker. I drink about 1 liter a day or even just a can.

Random

' Mountain Dew is a very popular soft drink made by PepsiCo. Studies have shown that drinking excessive amounts of Mountain Dew may not be healthy. Some of the possible side effects of drinking Mountain Dew include frequent headaches or migraines, fatigue, upset stomach, gallstones, tooth decay, a lowered immune system, and even cardiovascular disease. The possible side effects are due to the unhealthy ingredients used to make the soda including high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, gum arabic, and sodium benzoate. '

That's a Decent example of why it's Probably bad for you Bro, Hope that helps.

Mountain Dew

User is banned.
Shaine said:
' Mountain Dew is a very popular soft drink made by PepsiCo. Studies have shown that drinking excessive amounts of Mountain Dew may not be healthy. Some of the possible side effects of drinking Mountain Dew include frequent headaches or migraines, fatigue, upset stomach, gallstones, tooth decay, a lowered immune system, and even cardiovascular disease. The possible side effects are due to the unhealthy ingredients used to make the soda including high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, gum arabic, and sodium benzoate. '

That's a Decent example of why it's Probably bad for you Bro, Hope that helps.

Thank you! Trying to reduce my soda drinking habits
And this made me feel like I should lel

Premium

User is banned.
Well the popular myth of drinking to much Mountai dew makes you're penis smaller.
But overall drinking Soda pop in general is bad for you.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Too much of anything is never good.
And that applies any carbonated sodas too. But I have also got a Coca Cola addiction bro,you're not alone.
I drink about at least 1 litre/day .

Soldier

I used to drink to this everyday, but I decided to lay of soda. I only drink Water and Gatorade now.

Jamil

@hydrogen
You already have a few health issues. I might just tell mom to cut you off of Mountain Dew and such.

Lion

Well I can say we all know that drinking more than a fair share of Mountain Dew is bad for you, thanks to @Shaine we know a lot more. On a personal level, I used to drink Dr.Pepper quite often, daily, in large amounts. One of my friends told me that she had quit drinking soda for about a year to that date and inspired me to quit. I quit cold turkey and in two months I dropped four pant sizes, about twenty pounds for me (Different for everyone). I'd say it's fine to drink some every now and then, just don't get carried away. My alternatives are Peace Tea, only 150 calories a can, and Unsweetened Diamond Tea, assorted Juice, I feel a lot healthier now.

Hostage

User is banned.
dui said:
Drinking/eating to much of one thing isn't good for you mate. Your pp won't grow just lay off

You can never drink enough water lol, that's what us humans don't realise.

GoodBye

Power member.
Dude all I drink is Diet Code Red Mnt Dew. Yeah yeah I said Diet... It tastes better to me. Same with diet coke and pepsi. IDK WHY DUDE.

Misty

User is banned.
Drinking soda in general is bad for your health. The amounts you consume are too much.

Nevermind

User is banned.
Consuming too much of anything will have negative effects on the body.

Love

User is banned.
To much of anything isn't good for you especially soda with its high sugar content

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Solar

Power member.
Too much of anything, most especially soda, will have a negative effect on the body. Having a soda once in a while, however, is perfectly fine.

Phormick

User is banned.
Too much of anything will have a negative effect on you. Even water. For example, if you drink a gallon of water, trust me, you'll be hurting.