• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is anyone else like this?

Deany

On some days I can be full of joy/enthusiasm, and on some days I can be like "life and everything is pointless I want to die" mood.

It's an obscure kind of feel, really. Idk what's happening to me. 

Yuuki

Yes, I feel the same way. Some days, like today I am very happy.

Then tommorow I will probably be sad.

Probe

User is banned.
I'm exactly the same, and other days I'm just full of angry.

Daimi

User is banned.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said:
Im just never full of enthusiasm

Must be the microwave radiation then.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
I am mostly always unhappy, but I brainwash myself to fake happiness, and set goals for the future, working everyday towards them, towards the money, towards my end game, thus when I achieve my end game my happiness will come.

But on another note I feel yeah friend, just got to find a balance to keep you happy each day. Pick something you love and try to incorporate it into your day each and every day:) laughs and giggles can go along way, making each day a happy day.

And @emp don't say life is pointless, it very much has a point. Even if you don't see it yet/sometimes. I mean even little things count. People like me need people like you. Example: we don't even know each other but you are my friend, I come on fk and I am always more than happy to read your messages and posts and you make me laugh:) even something as small as this proves your existance is valuable.your such a great person and you are probably even more great in real life if you realize it or not. In life you will travel as far as your mind will permit you to and with that said you have a brilliant mind. Lol I'm going to stop rambling on idk if I'm even making sence any more:) 

One

You guys spend too much time on Internet forums surrounded by losers. Sorry this is the truth.

I read a book about the keys to happiness and well being. There are many aspects and one includes the people you associate yourself. If you surround yourself by people who will become successful then you will be picked up by them. But if you surround yourself by depressed morons then you will eventually stoop to that level.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
one said:
You guys spend too much time on Internet forums surrounded by losers. Sorry this is the truth.

I read a book about the keys to happiness and well being. There are many aspects and one includes the people you associate yourself. If you surround yourself by people who will become successful then you will be picked up by them. But if you surround yourself by depressed morons then you will eventually stoop to that level.
"You guys"? I hate to break it to you but your also on the "Internet forums bud" so your a loser also lol. :)

Revo

Power member.
Emp said:
On some days I can be full of joy/enthusiasm, and on some days I can be like "life and everything is pointless I want to die" mood.

It's an obscure kind of feel, really. Idk what's happening to me. 

Dude i have this too, somedays im not even in the mood for anime or gaming!!! id say these are extreme moodswings but ive had this for quiet a while now :/ im feeling pretty miserable atm

Deany

Revo said:
Dude i have this too, somedays im not even in the mood for anime or gaming!!! id say these are extreme moodswings but ive had this for quiet a while now :/ im feeling pretty miserable atm

I feel kinda bad you got ripped on that shitty sythe site. Make a skype and @Package can comfort you :3

Package

I haven't felt a thing for the last few years.

yes vouch for emperor

Revo

Power member.
Emp said:
I feel kinda bad you got ripped on that shitty sythe site. Make a skype and @Package can comfort you :3

i could try to get skype on my windows phone if thats even possible

Revo

Power member.
Emp said:
Why don't you people have computers? I swear, you and meow lmao.

im a poor fag and im even getting scammed out off my last few $$$ fml seriously