• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is an ecig worth it

Sapphire

Power member.
Well, it depends if you wanna cloud chase or vape as an alternative to smoking or something.

Personally, I just love clouds. I get super baked and just vape and it's the best combo. <3

Federales.
its good if you're trying to quit smoking. idk how old you are but dont be a little ass kid vaping in public. it gives us a bad image especially with the FDA trying to regulate it.

Madonna

User is banned.
E-Cigs are worth it if you're trying to quit smoking. But this stuff called "Cloud Chasing" when people spend hundreds of dollars on mods just to blow big clouds makes no sense to me :/

Citrus

User is banned.
Personally if you are trying to quit yes but i would recommend a vape kit

Hurt

Depends on why you want to start, and if you already smoke. I personally use e-cigs because it helps relieves stress and just calms me when I'm upset or anything. If you're stressed or wanting to quit smoking I would recommend it

Slay

User is banned.
Horrify said:
its good if you're trying to quit smoking. idk how old you are but dont be a little ass kid vaping in public. it gives us a bad image especially with the FDA trying to regulate it.

I live in NY and when I walk down the streets I see 12 year olds vape and It's just awful

シ ス セ ソ

Onyx user!
No. It's a waste of money. People only do it to look cool in all honesty. Then you have people who actually use them for what they were made for and is to get off cigarettes.

Federales.
Slay said:
I live in NY and when I walk down the streets I see 12 year olds vape and It's just awful

It's ashame because its a useful method of quitting and has helped alot of people i know including myself.

Shank

Ehh, for trying to quit smoking yes... But for more clouds and flavor then a mod would be better.