• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iPhone 5

Key

Power member.
I'm getting my iPhone 5 in a few days. What color should I get? Please help me decide tell me what color and why it's better.

Den

White looks pretty dope, I recommend that.

Key

Power member.
Den said:
White looks pretty dope, I recommend that.

That's what I was thinking as well. Almost every iPhone I've had though I've gotten white when they came out with the option, I'm thinking Black would be nice for a change.

Chrisu

I'd say get it in black. White gets dirty so easily and I think it looks silly in white. But obviously it is up to you in the long run, all you can do is base your final decisions on our opinions. It's all personal preference. Since the phone doesn't look any different than the previous models. A reason why I'm not going to get the iPhone 5, not much of a difference of the 4S.

Living

Power member.
I usually like white apple products, But with the iPhone 5 I personally think black is better.

Key

Power member.
Living said:
I usually like white apple products, But with the iPhone 5 I personally think black is better.

After that BS you pulled on AIM earlier Living, I don't want anything to do with you.

м¢ℓσνιη

Thinking about getting one myself. Which did you get key the 16GB, 32GB, or the 64GB?

Key

Power member.
McLovin said:
Thinking about getting one myself. Which did you get key the 16GB, 32GB, or the 64GB?
Well I live by "Go big or go home" LOL. I went with the 64 GB one. I always go for the largest capacity

Poe

User is banned.
I'm going to get the black iPhone 5 , the white one gets dirty way to easy and I like how the sides of the black are matte and not silver.

м¢ℓσνιη

Everyone has their own opinion and what phone they want. So instead of coming to this thread just to flame people Don't post.

Key

Power member.
Eight said:
Get the GSIII way better than a faggoty iphone 5

That's actually what I have right now. I don't like it all man.

Key

Power member.
Eight said:
Why not? It's way better than the i5 in my opinion.

I will admit almost any Android can do more than an iPhone by far. I guess it's just the OS of the iPhone I'm fond of. I really don't like the OS Android has to offer. I like the simplicity and user friendly features or IOS.

Adorable

User is banned.
Deffinalty black bro, It's all black. The sides are pretty dope, it's like dark black/solid black. The white one on the other hand, is just plain white/grey but the side frame is really shiny.

I have a black one, never going back :p