• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iPhone 5 illegal in europe!

OliverE

Power member.
article-2039603-0E007E3200000578-900_468x364.jpg

I was going to post this in the news section of this technology catergory, but the title isnt strictly true (yet). Heres what I have read.

• Samsung is considering legal action to ban the new iPhone.
  • (Unknown) Company 'will sue' to stop iPhone selling in Korea.
  • Apple lawsuits attack Samsung touchscreens.

Oh and im sueing everyone for being so freakin annoying!
I really think everyone is just a bit desperate as Apple dominate the smartphone market.

Heres some interesting 'facts';
  • Ever since Apple launched its iPhone, it's been an open secret that Samsung makes many of the components inside it - in fact Samsung's CEO has admitted, 'Apple is our biggest customer.'
  • The two technology firms have been locked in intensifying legal battles in nine countries over their flagship smartphone and tablet products - battles made more complex by the fact that many related patents are held by other internet giants such as Google and Microsoft.
  • The latest attacks come after Apple successfully blocked Samsung from selling its latest tablets in Germany and some smartphone models in the Netherlands and forced its rival to delay launching new tablets in Australia.
  • Apple first sued Samsung in April, claiming its strongest competitor had 'slavishly' copied its product designs, and Samsung had since counter-sued, arguing Apple infringed on its mobile technologies.

Factor8™

I love Apple, but it isn't fair how they are trying to be the only smartphone provider.

AstriMc

Look guys i dont have anything against Samsung or apple but Why would any other smartphone company come up with idea So here is what i think Apple is the first and Will alway be the BEST i dont care about other companys and iw ill never Buy any other smartphone if its not made by APPLE.

So Samsung and all other copy Cats i would recommand you guys get some Smart ass who can make something that does not exist and stop trying to copy apple..

OliverE

Power member.
But thats the thing, Samsung are saying that Apple have designed technology that already exists in their phones and they are claiming that it is an infringement of its patents.
Samsung have also announced that they are increasing the lawsuit to ban iPhone sales in Japan and Australia

Even though Samsung are attempting to get these injunctions on Apple. Apple themselves already have injunctions in place with top Samsung from selling their Galaxy Tab in Germany, Holland and Australia.
Apple is also Samsungs biggest customer buying mainly chips and displays from the giant Korean electronics business.

Eb0y

Hated apple ever since it become popular. Hate Apple they try to take over the world so fuck them.