• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iPad Air 2 iCloud lock

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
So today I had the worst luck ever.

I drove 40 minutes to sell my dirt bike for $2000 and the guy stole it.
He was supposedly only going to try it out, and he handed me the iPad to hold while he did it, but he just left and didn't come back. 

I filed a police report and all but I doubt it will get anywhere.

Anyway, I have this iPad Air 2 that had the "iPad is Disabled connect to iTunes" screen. So I restored and updated it to the latest iOS.

Now I'm stuck at this screen:

"Activate iPad
This iPad is linked to an Apple ID. Enter the Apple ID and password that were used to set up this iPad. (v*****@icloud.com)
Apple ID
Password"

I already did the method where you change the DNS but I want full access.

Possible, or am I fucked?

Cred

Theres nothing you can do to unlock it unless you know the password :/ you're fucked.

You can sell it for parts on ebay but thats about it.

RS4

User is banned.
Thieving scumbag. The same thing happened to my friend here in the UK but a little more expensive

He was selling a Raptor 600 and some guy phoned for a cash sale (£4000) so anyways he pulls up in a 2011 Citroen C2 and asks for a test drive on the raptor and tells my friend to save his car keys as it was his sisters car. Anyway he fucked off on quad and the Citroen was on false plates, he had cancelled insurance before the sale. Scammer. :(

Brennan

give me his phone number and email and i will dox him and you can report him to the authorities.

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
Cred said:
Theres nothing you can do to unlock it unless you know the password :/ you're fucked.

You can sell it for parts on ebay but thats about it.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What's the average selling price? It has thin cracks barely noticeable.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@RS4 that's crazy, fucking bums.[/font]

RS4

User is banned.
Bape said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What's the average selling price? It has thin cracks barely noticeable.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@RS4 that's crazy, fucking bums.[/font]
do the right thing and give it to the police, some kid could be crying over that iPad, he could be feeling like you about your bike. But in UK a stolen iPad would sell for £59 ($75?)

αяυη

Power member.
Yeah you can't do much, sucks with your situation :/
There are a few people on Hackforums that claim to be able to solve this (they somehow have access to apple servers) but I'm sceptical, nevertheless it wouldn't harm you to look I guess.

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
Hobbs said:
Yeah you can't do much, sucks with your situation :/
There are a few people on Hackforums that claim to be able to solve this (they somehow have access to apple servers) but I'm sceptical, nevertheless it wouldn't harm you to look I guess.
No one on HF even replied to my thread lol